Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:41 PM
Need help w/ the Final Battle w/ Zinaida
wait till you fight the last pulverizer LOL

anyways I was able to make it hit by shooting it at closer range, but still you really have to depend on none missile weapons for most of your damage for this one.

Zinaida does have a pattern of movement, figuring this out should help you a lot.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Guess that'll be my best bet, cause I could barely hit her with the machine gun arms, she just moves too much.
try if you can get your other hp handgun if nothing is working you may just need the right equipment is all.

Yeah, though I still have no clue how to S-Rank that mission (^^")
hmm I remember using something strong for my left arm weapon and a nioh for my right on that mission as well as hover exts on a light en efficient frame.

What I did was try and deal with all the enemies with the left weapon (I think I used the gorgon or something that packs a similar punch) and once done I positioned myself in front of the train boost a bit, activate the hover exts and wail away at the train with my nioh. 2 shots should do it.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, maybe I'm getting hit too much or wasting too much ammo, I'm using the right arm 81G bazooka in combination with the 88LB3, I'll try swapping to an energy weapon on the left arm and see if it works

Update: I guess it really was the expenses of the Bazooka rounds, cause I switched to the OGRE and didn't even manage to kill all the enemies, yet I still got rank S. Time to give the duel 01HP build a try.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zinaida: Python Nix Version... Serene 3 5,876 06-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Fox