Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:54 PM
Need help w/ the Final Battle w/ Zinaida
I'm finally at the last battle w/ Zinaida but this IS my first time (nvr played this on the ps2) playing LR but i hav heard from many ppl this battle is hard as hell and i'm going 2 hav to agree...so i asking if any1 has any info about this battle or battle tatics cuz yea i died very quickly my first time I was completely and utterly pwned she feels harder than the pulverizers x.x Chair
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
(11-04-2010, 09:18 AM)Rexzo Wrote: I'm finally at the last battle w/ Zinaida but this IS my first time (nvr played this on the ps2) playing LR but i hav heard from many ppl this battle is hard as hell and i'm going 2 hav to agree...so i asking if any1 has any info about this battle or battle tatics cuz yea i died very quickly my first time I was completely and utterly pwned she feels harder than the pulverizers x.x Chair

Hmmmm, that depends on how you want to finish her off I guess... You want it the cheesy easy way or the somewhat hard way? Either ways require you to practice back boosting while firing weapons.
I dun mind either way...well maybe i do tell me the kinda hard way then if i can't do that (hopefully it doesn't come to that) i'll ask for the cheesy way Glare
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades

Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
For the sort of hard way, which I have done myself, make yourself a pseudo-mid-weight biped using the Dingo2 legs, high accuracy arms, a core preferably with an EO function, and a relatively good head. For the generator use either the G91 or the Magnolia, or whatever generator fits your fancy, the ANANDA radiator if you have it, for boosters you'll want a fast one, so I would say the GULL with heat tuned to max, or whichever one you find fits your style. Equip yourself with dual rifles, maybe the SHADOW and the CR-WH05R3. Take the large rocket launcher (the one that ends with an 'RPX' rocket launcher), just one, and mount it on your one of your shoulders.

Once you start the mission, navigate through the suicide bombers with care. If you have less than 6000AP, you might have a tougher time with Zinny, so I recommend repeating it until you get around 6500+. When you get to the lasers, shoot each destructible panel with the Rocket Launcher. One shot should kill a panel. After dealing with all of the panels, quickly drop your rocket launcher, and when the fight with Zinny starts, activate your EO, and dual-rifle her to death. Keep a relatively mid to mid-long distance from her, with high accuracy arms it shouldn't be that much of a problem for the rounds to hit. If you hear the Python charging, dash on the ground while it crackles, then when the crackling stops, bunny hop. You will hopefully evade the shots.

For the sort of easier way, switch your arms with weapon arms, the CETUS linear - rifles. When fighting Zinny, switch to type 2 firing, then just blast away while you circle strafe, taking care to evade the missiles and the other things she throws at you.

Aaaaaanyway, that's just a suggestion, as there are many strategies out there. I'm sure the others have better advice than me, lol.
thx but the only problem is that i can't purge the rocket off since i'm using a custom configuration
well so far no go and i've tried ALL DAY!!! god someone kill me Chair i mean i got her to say how are you this good but that's it (and that was only once) and yes that was the cheep way...idk i just feel i can't do it i keep holding on 2 R (aim right) and that's what kills me the most cuz she usually to the far right and my turning ability not good enough i mean even if i destory her legs her dam pulse cannon kills the F*** out of me the rail cannon is not the problem nor or the missles it's that dam pulse cannon...and i've got to her when i had 7k ap and even 8.5k ap but still no dice argh i seriously wish the psp had dual anlog sticks it would make this game so much easier wish my ps3 didn't get stolen during the summer i would try 2 download it on that ._. Chair

(11-04-2010, 10:46 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Dingo2 legs, high accuracy arms, a core preferably with an EO function, RPX.

He pretty much nailed it on the head there; that build is called the Lobster, an anti-AC build that focuses on the sheer destructive power of the Cetus weapon arm. Your best bet would be to use this build:

CR-H81S4
CR-C83UA or CR-C89E
WA02-CETUS
LH07-DINGO2
CR-B83TP
CR-F82D2
CR-G91
ANANDA
CR-WB85RPX or WB07RO-ORTHOS
CR-WB69RA

There's no need to purge any parts, although it would be helpful to do so as the rocket is fairly heavy. Back boost away and blast her with the CETUS on mode 2, she won't even try to dodge them and will probably last around 15 seconds.
If you are trying for the hard way, kill her with dual HP pistols with 69Hs as backup. Laser
Well i finally beat her and w/ 3.8k ap too (she only damaged my core) thanks for the help medusa0 and Zefyr nvr could of done it w/o u Salute

Well I defeated her using a quad model eqquipped with the powerful MG arms, Heavy Chaingun and the RPX...

I also used the ORACLE's EO core...

I ripped Zinaida apart in 49 secs...

cool!!!!
"Did you really think your Mobile Suit is a match for The O?"

"Am the BRO of Caspian, guess who always wins?"

You always screw everything with those machine gun arms.
Shotgun, RL and lucifer's core. although i had only had 700 hp left. It was my first time beating her.
[Image: 221918_217017848328331_100000603537747_7...4932_n.jpg]
I have to ask, which is the best way to take out Zinaida in the Portable version? The CETUS arms lack the accuracy to take her out, unless I'm using the wrong FCS, and the sword build just isn't working. I thought I could take her out with the GAIA's EO by dodging most of her attacks and trusting the blind fire, but that isn't working too well
Never played the portable version but If you can dual wield machineguns/ handguns with wide and shallow FCS that's usually enough to defeat most enemies in the game.

For an EO core build you can try CR-C98E2 + Dual NIX machineguns

For a hanger core build, equip Two Sylph machineguns and two CR-wh01hp(revolver) handguns for your hanger units.
I think I was able to beat her with dual hps +e2 ccore + micro missiles w/ ext
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'm still trying to unlock the right arm HP (^^") I guess I need to destroy every enemy before dealing with the train, but I'll give the machine-gun w/ micro missles build a try, I think that'll work well (though dual wielding in the the Portable version without eliminating the ability to purge weapons is near impossible). Thanks!
You can also try the machine gun arms at mode 2 + the e2 core, you'll need to time your firing when zinaida is really close but it will definitely chew her up.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I was thinking, since micro missles kill anything else in the game, then maybe the micro missle arms plus extensions? Combined with an extra pack of KINNARAs on the back just in case?

Update: Micro Missles don't you ANYTHING to Zinaida, I've never seen an AMS more effective than that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zinaida: Python Nix Version... Serene 3 5,899 06-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Last Post: Fox