Current time: 03-30-2024, 12:01 AM
CR-C98E2MK4
CREST ind. QUICK STRIKE UNIT
THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF MY CRESTind. CREATIONS. THIS IS AN PERFECT TATICAL QUICK STRIKE UNIT. I WAS MESSING AROUND WITH SOME EXTENSIONS AND SOME MISSILE COMBINATIONS AND OUT CAME THIS LOVE CHILD. LOL . THIS AC WOULD BE MORE LIKE A BACKUP AC FOR MY ARTIC UNIT I POSTED EARLIER. COMBINING THESE TWO ACS WOULD BE DEADLY FOR MISSIONS...

Head: CR-H98XS-EYE2
Core: CR-C98E2
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: CR-LH80S2
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-YF02H2
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: E04BB-ANGLER BACK BOOSTER
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WL06M-FAIRY MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, KISSYOH, CR-O75LA,
CR-O79L+, KANGI,

PAINT
General

15/15/15
150/150/150
80/120/100
200/150/0
50/50/50

ATK:B
DEF: D
MOB:A
EN SUPPLY:A
COOLING:B
VS ECM:A
OVERALL: A
Shock

THIS AC IS PERFECT FOR EX ARENA,VR ARENA AND MISSIONS
I TRIED THIS SET UP AGAINST EVANGEL AND SLAUGHTERED HIM!
We're not worthy
GOOD THING ABOUT THIS AC IS ITS MISSILE, EXTENSION, AND FCS COMBO. THE CR-YF02H2 IS GREAT FOR MISSILE LOCK ON'S AND THE NYMPHE LOCKS ON QUICKLY BY ITSELF, AND THEN U ADD THE ANGLER EXT. FOR QUICK RETREATS THIS BITCH IS DEADLY. WHEN I FACED EVANGEL, I POPPED OFF 12 MISSILES BEFORE HE ABLE TO SHOOT ONCE. EPIC . I THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD THE THE AC BUILDER FOR THIS SITE DIDNT HAVE THE FCS CR-YH02H2 THATS IN THE GAME BUT HEY MAYBE THEY FORGOT ONE
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
(10-18-2010, 03:23 AM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: I THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD THE THE AC BUILDER FOR THIS SITE DIDNT HAVE THE FCS CR-YH02H2 THATS IN THE GAME BUT HEY MAYBE THEY FORGOT ONE

Actually the LR builder for this site is for the PS2 version(made in 2005). The 2010 PSP remake came with a couple of "bonus" parts not present in the older game.

I'd say drop the G91 and VULTURE2 for LOTUS and GULL if you want more speed. Regardless, internals are already good to begin with, although I'm having a hard time trusting the FCS (unless you're looking for variety or you just really prefer it for the missiles).

I can say that it's geared for DPS, but it's your choice if you want to stick with MGs. You can still end up with even higher DPS potential by mixing EN and shell types. I think NYMPHE also works good on AIs, but you probably won't really need two of them. You could try it with a missile relation extension if you want so you could then ditch the NYMPHE for a back radar, and replace your head with a lightweight, good all-around radarless head. Also, on your AC's optional parts, I'd equip CODON for the turning ability (unless S2 already has an impressive turning stat) because based on your AC's weaponry, you'd be charging and out-flanking your opponent in short range. Can't remember the other parts and their purposes, so I can't really say which part to ditch.

One more thing, (in case you didn't know) don't follow the AC graph. It's too basic that it tends to ignore other stuff that can only be noticed by human sentience. Like getting a higher attack rating just because that weapon has more ammo than the other, while its overall stats pale in comparison against the latter.

Mind you, this is just my preference of improvement. If it doesn't suit you, feel free to ignore or argue. Variety has always been a good way of making ACs if it weren't for us whoring the best parts around. LOL

Anyway, I'll try this one out for a more appropriate feedback and probably try to disprove what I said earlier when I get LRp back. Edit: Tried it, I couldn't disprove it!
jesus, stop shouting at me!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(10-19-2010, 11:11 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: jesus, stop shouting at me!

Strange. I actually imagine Jesus to be a very calm, soft-spoken dude.
(10-18-2010, 03:23 AM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: ATK:B
DEF: D
MOB:A
EN SUPPLY:A
COOLING:B
VS ECM:A
OVERALL: A
Shock

This doesn't mean shit.

Also, here are some synonyms for "perfect":

A-OK, absolute, accomplished, aces, adept, beyond compare, blameless, classical, consummate, crowning, culminating, defectless, excellent, excelling, experienced, expert, faultless, finished, foolproof, ideal, immaculate, impeccable, indefectible, matchless, out-of-this-world, paradisiac, paradisiacal, peerless, pure, skilled, skillful, sound, splendid, spotless, stainless, sublime, superb, supreme, ten, unblemished, unequaled, unmarred, untainted, untarnished, utopian
I once made an AC like this... It would go into battle guns blazing, but would lose most of its power once the EO and the lefty MG are gone. With regards to the FAIRY machinegun, true that it is one of the more accurate MG out there, but its damage potential isn't worth Wub ; switch it out for the WH05M-SYLPH or even the CR-WL74M for more kill power.
Goat and Sforza are right, never follow the ratings graph as it does not take into account some of the most important factors in AC building, that includes but are not limited to: booster heat, leg weight, and generator calorific value. S rank ACs are in reality incredibly impractical because of this, try this AC if you are shooting for the S rating:

YH15-DRONE
CR-C83UA
CR-A72F
LN04-WALRUS2
CR-F75D
KUJAKU
R03-LINDEN
CR-E82SS2
CR-WB91LGL
CR-WB91LGL
WR04M-PIXIE2
BONTEN

Even without tunes and optional parts, this AC should receive the S overall rating. But actually piloting the thing? It's overweight, can't use its backcannons without getting raped, and overheats just by boosting alone.
One of the hardest and earliest lessons you learn in AC is NEVER EVER trust the rating system XD

anyway

about your missile combo have you tried using FUGEN OR Monju both have good stats? Alternatively why not try micros sure its slow but it packs a decent punch for a single lock missile.

I don't think you need the booster ext. the only booster ext I have seen of worth being the turn booster and that was only on OB charging tanks. As Goat said I also think you should add relation missile exts to capitalize on your early on missile barrage, or use a Jiren so you can boost longer to make sure you get where you need to go.

and for your arm why not try the CR-A72F sure its a mid weight arm but its defense ratings are worth it the xs' paper defence won't help you when you get hit.

whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

dundundunDUNNNNNNNNN!!!

Wow, first time I'm seeing that S tank. At least it's functional. LOL
Totally agree with you! LOL

AC Designer Wrote:This isn't a practical AC design AT ALL. None of the attack parts really deliver any kind of real damage at all. Put them on a tank and it's just terrible. I also love how I put missile extensions on my arms when I didn't even have any missiles equipped XD.
I like how he named the AC in the first video - Elitist. LOL
Ive been off for awhile but thanks for the feedback. i only have one problem though Sforza try being a d!ck on someone else page. everyone knows that the rating doesnt mean sh!t but you dont have to be a a$$hol3 and post smart a$$ comments. seriously dude i only post up ac designs because im a die hard fan of the Mech revolution, and figure i can put up some designs i thought that were good and not worry about people like you who want to be a friggin nigronky ( nigga + honky ) about stuff.
Glare
anyways honestly i like dual machine guns either that or the rifles.. but when i try mixing it up it never gives me that same effect and quickness that i want. but i do have one design i will be posting later. i left my psp go charger at work and its going dead so, it wont be until later. but its a mix between machine gun and rifle with vert. missiles and the nymphe.
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
(10-25-2010, 06:04 PM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: Ive been off for awhile but thanks for the feedback. i only have one problem though Sforza try being a d!ck on someone else page. everyone knows that the rating doesnt mean sh!t but you dont have to be a a$$hol3 and post smart a$$ comments. seriously dude i only post up ac designs because im a die hard fan of the Mech revolution, and figure i can put up some designs i thought that were good and not worry about people like you who want to be a friggin nigronky ( nigga + honky ) about stuff.
Glare
anyways honestly i like dual machine guns either that or the rifles.. but when i try mixing it up it never gives me that same effect and quickness that i want. but i do have one design i will be posting later. i left my psp go charger at work and its going dead so, it wont be until later. but its a mix between machine gun and rifle with vert. missiles and the nymphe.

Sforza was CLEARLY just lightly trolling and actually trying to be of help as I hang out with the guy a lot, sodon't get TOO offended as that happens here quite often. Also, please try to edit your post as it's totally offensive. It's totally awesome that you're posting interesting designs here, and we totally appreciate that, but hey, we're just trying to help you out with the designs, so please don't be offended if someone does say something similar to what Sforza did. It's literally rr trolling/advice 101.

(10-25-2010, 06:04 PM)Int3ll3r1337 Wrote: Ive been off for awhile but thanks for the feedback. i only have one problem though Sforza try being a d!ck on someone else page. everyone knows that the rating doesnt mean sh!t but you dont have to be a a$$hol3 and post smart a$$ comments. seriously dude i only post up ac designs because im a die hard fan of the Mech revolution, and figure i can put up some designs i thought that were good and not worry about people like you who want to be a friggin nigronky ( nigga + honky ) about stuff.
Glare

I posted according to the response you deserved given your OP post. If you don't want smart ass comments, then just post your design and don't start off with boasting and all caps. It's annoying. Continue this argument with me at your own risk, I'll ban you from this forum if it goes any further.