how do you do
newbie here
di all
i'm new here
n i dont know how to use this site.
caloud any1 teach/guide me?

beat regards

Hi. So how'd you find us?

Raven Republic basically started out as an Armored Core message board for Filipinos. Nowadays, it's more of a free-for-all board.

Anyway, enjoy your stay. And try spelling your words out better, ok?
Hi Anubis! Want me to use bot speak?
Bot? I ran the IP through a database and a hit came up, but none with regards to the email address. If Anubis isn't a bot he/she'll speak up and say so. LOL
Of course I suspected Anubis as a bot. But the topic is in the right place and there're no ad links in the account... so... benefit of the doubt. Tongue
not all viral marketers use bots. some take the time and signup legitimate accounts, interact with the community and unleash their packages after they have established themselves in the community as a well written review or commentary on the product at the right time and place. not saying Anubis here is like that coz obviously you'd need to have good grasp of the language to communicate anything. gut tells me this is a bot or just an advertiser XD
Either way, us mods are watching. Smile

(there isn't much to watch anyway =P)
Whenever a bot shows up, it's basically a race between the mods as to who gets to ban them first. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
lol you guys should like, have a competition to see who bans more bots or something LOL
That'd be problematic, as I delete them after so no one can keep count. LOL