Current time: 04-20-2024, 10:47 AM
Aussault Suit Leynos Kit 2011 ???
hi
i saw an article on your website about the upcoming armored core merchandise from kotobukiya. ther is mentioned, that as a bonus also an "Assault Suit Leynos" kit will apear. i am very interested in this kit! does someone got any further informations? is this kit also from kotobukiya or from a nother company? every information would be very cool!
thx
Hey there Christian, nice of you to drop by our little site :p. We hope that you find whatever we have to be interesting. To be honest, I have no additional info to give on the Leynos figure featured in that article as that was more of a bonus feature more than anything.

If you're interested in small Leynos figurines though, Mecha Damashii featured a short article on them akin to the Armored Core One-Coin figurines. Smile
thx for the link! i heared of this line from yujin.
the kit i am searching for, is like the old garage kit from yellow submarine. it was produced in the end of the 90´s (1997 i think). it is impossible to get one of these Sad but i saw the picture of youre article Smile the cool thing is that the kit from your article will be 1/35 and not like the old one 1/72.
so i guess i have to wait.
when anybody hear something, than pls let me know. this would be very cool! Smile