Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:19 PM
Disgaea 4
PS3
HURRRR DURRRRRR DERP DERP HURRDURRP. Domo

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/09/17/disgae...uary-2011/

http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/disgaea-4-revealed-at-tgs

Quote:Disgaea 4’s protagonist is a new vampire character named Valbatose, who’s leading an uprising in the Netherworld.
GRINDAN MMMMMMMMMM JUICY!!!!!
SPRITES LOOK AWESOME NOW, wished they'd improve more but i'd play it!!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Here's a comparison of one of the sprites from Disgaea 3 and Disgaea 4.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995078-ma...935?page=1 Wrote:Rohai27:

[Image: 5ai3pk.jpg]

Pulled from the other thread. In comparing the same sprites from D3 side-by-side the quality really becomes apparent. It looks like D4 has about 4x the resolution in it's sprites compared to D3, and that's pretty substantial, even if the sprites are being 'recycled' from the previous games at a higher resolution.
not enough lol
needs smooth animation and more vibrant UI or effects or what not. wished they'd change how they move in the map.
i will still play it. But FRONT MISSION EVOLVED FIRST.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(09-18-2010, 03:20 PM)Hempire Wrote: not enough lol
needs smooth animation and more vibrant UI or effects or what not. wished they'd change how they move in the map.
i will still play it. But FRONT MISSION EVOLVED FIRST.

Lol that. The animation is still chopped off like its predecessors, although I think I can live with that. My only problem is getting bugged by relatives for 'wasting' money on a sprite-based game.

"Wala ka lang PS3 tangina mo." LOL
I'm not done with the 3rd game yet. Or the Dark Hero Days one. Or the Disgaea Infinite one...They're making too fast for me to catch up that I frankly don't wanna play anymore .___.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(09-18-2010, 06:25 PM)HayWire Wrote: I'm not done with the 3rd game yet. Or the Dark Hero Days one. Or the Disgaea Infinite one...They're making too fast for me to catch up that I frankly don't wanna play anymore .___.

Indeed. I think that's also the reason why I didn't play Disgaea 3, very time-consuming.

I'll be playing Disgaea 4, although I won't let it kill most of my free time (I'll be downloading a save file from gamefaqs). It took me around 800 hours to finally stop playing D1 (my whole highschool life has been reduced to this), and around 500 hours in D2. The other Nippon Ichi games didn't help too. Will never attempt something like that again.
jesus i think i jizzed my pant. ir eally want to play this ;__; ive been playing the disgea titles and still one of my fave tactic games. ahh cant wait for the english release
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Disgaea 4 already? I'm not finished playing Disgaea 2! D:

Disgaea 3 and 4 for psp?

(09-18-2010, 03:34 PM)Goat Wrote: "Wala ka lang PS3 tangina mo." LOL

LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Disgaea's popular and all that. And the company's getting a lot of money and stuff but...

...They should really make a new game series instead of just making their old ones shinier and shinier...

...Nasisilaw lang ako .___.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disgaea Dimension 2 Sirius140 8 11,962 07-24-2013, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Disgaea series Grim 65 59,620 03-13-2007, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Goat