Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:48 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Sino sa inyong mga putangina ang umorder ng inihaw na Pilipinas? Punyeta. Kahit aircon, wala nang nagagawa. Chair
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ewan ko sayo. Ikaw yung resident Fire lover dito diba? hahaha
Iba ang apoy sa init, punyeta.

Tsaka may hangganan ang tolerance ko. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
meron ata nagsign-up para sa free trial sa impyerno eh hahahaha
Happy birthday! Lord Leperman!!!!
Thanks Mjting, after a year it's still valid haha.
Is it just me or does this year's rainy season seem to be hitting much harder than previous ones have been? Ibang klaseng lakas yung buhos ng mga bagyo tapos yung mga regular na ulan eh halos parang bagyo na din. Wtf
(08-28-2022, 07:21 PM)Fox Wrote: Is it just me or does this year's rainy season seem to be hitting much harder than previous ones have been? Ibang klaseng lakas yung buhos ng mga bagyo tapos yung mga regular na ulan eh halos parang bagyo na din. Wtf

Maybe it's because of where you are, on my end it's been less than what I was used to back then. There was one time when coming home from Cubao it was raining like a deluge, but upon arriving in Makati, the rain virtually stopped.

Although it seems that the rainy season has started a bit later than usual for this year.
goodbye forums. it was nice while it lasted. sad this place grew out of use because of the unstoppable march of technology. see yah folks over on discord o/
IT LIVESSSSSS

THANK YOU AC6
(12-08-2022, 03:33 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: goodbye forums. it was nice while it lasted. sad this place grew out of use because of the unstoppable march of technology. see yah folks over on discord o/

(12-09-2022, 04:33 PM)Mjting Wrote: IT LIVESSSSSS

THANK YOU AC6

I have... a LOT of maintenance stuff to do on here. So much technological debt has accumulated over the years, and we put in so much customization into these forums, that it's gonna be a challenge getting it up to date.

Pardon our upcoming dust!
(12-10-2022, 06:05 AM)Grim Wrote:
(12-08-2022, 03:33 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: goodbye forums. it was nice while it lasted. sad this place grew out of use because of the unstoppable march of technology. see yah folks over on discord o/

(12-09-2022, 04:33 PM)Mjting Wrote: IT LIVESSSSSS

THANK YOU AC6

I have... a LOT of maintenance stuff to do on here. So much technological debt has accumulated over the years, and we put in so much customization into these forums, that it's gonna be a challenge getting it up to date.

Pardon our upcoming dust!

Grim, does a discord group for our group exist? It's been a while since I was here.
Grim, mucho thanks for upgrading the forums at this time of need. Smile
Boss Grim!

Thank you so very much for pseudo-resurrecting the forums!
Hypothetical question:

Is it worth jumping into something at a 90% success rate, but it's a */10, or is it worth it to wait for a */10 at a 10% success rate?