Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:57 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
rave: finally got a new desktop pc after so many years of hand-me-down laptops :3

rant: all my personal projects are definitely gonna be delayed Tongue
Rant - being isolated way up in Ilocos Norte is starting to wreak havoc with my sanity.

EDIT - 7000th post. Hahahaha.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant: Ended up getting too many kits in this trip. Gonna have to build all of them before I leave since I don't really have space in my luggage. 4 down and 6 more kits to go.
Now my gf thinks I'm a full-blown otaku.
Santino messaged me Fox is looking for 3d printing services? just cant find the thread Santino is talking about
i have a fdm type 3d printer
so yeah Fox can you message me? might be able to offer my 3d printing services
Ummm. I think you're mistaken. No, i'm not. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ewan nag message sa akin sa FB si Santino nag hahanap ka daw eh XD
This is the thread in question: http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/show...pid7888368

I posted a figure that I already had 3D printed. Nowhere in there does it specify that I was looking again for that kind of service. LOL
SCORE!

-cant mention for now till 3d artwork did for one of theyre current project
gets aired networks abroad.
but finally just started freelancing/work at home for local production studio
not anymore just indie
also this production studio handle bigger names in the game development, animation industry :3
the projects they worked
but mostly smaller games, TV spot/commercials but hey finally actual
work for an actual production studio and also that handle big names in the industry also

-Nintendo Switch - so aside from working for indie developers
for PC or mobile games
one of my clients have access now publish to indie games for Nintendo Switch
so that means will soon also be freelancing making assets for Nintendo Switch indie games
Lol I think the Philippines have greener pastures when it comes to animation/ 3d-related work. Most of the studios I worked with in AU are barely hanging on.
in a sense yeah since a lot of bigger studios especially game development and animation kinda outsource here in the philippines also
i mean theres a Ubisoft in Laguna.
Rant: sakit sa tenga ang ilang oras na nagdi-drill sa kwarto. Argh
Home renovation and scale modeling skills go hand in hand.

-----
rant: deeply regret choosing a different material/ printer for my recent 3D print.
Palpak yung resulta kasi isang katutak na supporting structure yung inilagay nila dun sa mga maliliit na piraso.
XD

i haz 3d printing services : 3
(09-18-2019, 04:06 AM)RoninFang Wrote: XD

i haz 3d printing services : 3

Nasa Australia siya.

Also, for Christ's sakes, stop repeating the fact that you have a 3D printer. We already know that. You've mentioned it several times already. Yet you keep bringing it up every chance you get. You're starting to sound like you're desperate for customers.
Lol speaking of customers, the 3d printing shop here in Taipei thought I wanted to buy a 3d printer from them and they ran me through some of the details on how their SLA machine works. The brand is called Phrozen and their prices are cheaper than other SLA printers. Around $36K TWD / $1700 AUD / 60K PHP.

Rant:
1/144 HGCE Sandrock already sold out everywhere I go.