Current time: 06-24-2017, 11:25 AM

Mental Repository (M.R.)
Message Author

(05-29-2017 11:45 PM)Fox Wrote:  Rant - Having the house entirely to yourself may seem fun but the novelty kinda loses it's charm after a few days. I get home from work a couple of hours after clocking out, rest up for a bit, go around the house doing errands just to keep the place clean, cook and eat dinner after that which takes around an hour or so and then that leaves you with around an hour and a half or two hours worth of leisure time before you have to hit the sack because you still have work the day after. Problem is, i'm usually too tired after that to do anything else than just plop down in the easy chair and watch shit or read shit.

And then the realization that you're not that young anymore just hits home. Laughing / Bye

aren't you missing the silver lining tho? you can do all of that without any pants XD

zero_kanipan

mr.procrastinator

Group: Raven

PSN: zero_kanipan

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2017 04:09 PM

(05-31-2017 04:09 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:  
(05-29-2017 11:45 PM)Fox Wrote:  Rant - Having the house entirely to yourself may seem fun but the novelty kinda loses it's charm after a few days. I get home from work a couple of hours after clocking out, rest up for a bit, go around the house doing errands just to keep the place clean, cook and eat dinner after that which takes around an hour or so and then that leaves you with around an hour and a half or two hours worth of leisure time before you have to hit the sack because you still have work the day after. Problem is, i'm usually too tired after that to do anything else than just plop down in the easy chair and watch shit or read shit.

And then the realization that you're not that young anymore just hits home. Laughing / Bye

aren't you missing the silver lining tho? you can do all of that without any pants XD

Easy enough to do if it's inside the house. The garage and housefront are entirely different matters. Laughing

Lo, there do I see my father.
Lo, there do I see my mother, my sisters and my brothers.
Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning.
Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla,
Where the brave, may live forever.

Fox

Wolfbitten
PACT 3rd Place

Group: PACT 3rd Place

PSN: Thirdfox

Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
05-31-2017 09:44 PM

(05-31-2017 09:44 PM)Fox Wrote:  
(05-31-2017 04:09 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:  

Easy enough to do if it's inside the house. The garage and housefront are entirely different matters. Laughing

*starts imagining things*WubWubWubWub

Mjting

kya~

Group: Bot Hunter

06-02-2017 11:59 PM

rant: laptop is on the fritz. it always felt slow and i had a hunch there's something wrong with the HD. now those fears are confirmed. windows wont launch and there's a whirring and clicking sound. too broke to have it looked at much less repaired.

rave: old laptop is still in good shape. thankfully youtube and FB doesnt care about old firefox versions since i cant update the browser. also, a lot of the stuff i do online that's not gaming related can be done with my phone. the only thing i cant do atm is play OW and relatively new games.

zero_kanipan

mr.procrastinator

PSN: zero_kanipan

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2017 11:21 PM

(06-03-2017 11:21 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:  rant: laptop is on the fritz. it always felt slow and i had a hunch there's something wrong with the HD. now those fears are confirmed. windows wont launch and there's a whirring and clicking sound. too broke to have it looked at much less repaired.

rave: old laptop is still in good shape. thankfully youtube and FB doesnt care about old firefox versions since i cant update the browser. also, a lot of the stuff i do online that's not gaming related can be done with my phone. the only thing i cant do atm is play OW and relatively new games.

Mebbe try selling the broken one for parts? Jason

Mjting

kya~

06-07-2017 11:07 PM

Yet another Laptop related rant:
I managed to improve my Laptop's battery life after it dropped down significantly for some unknown reason. I'm now getting around 2hr and 15mins of usage compared to 1hr and 20mins.

Charging via the powerbank + a few optimizations seems to have done it. I was tempted to get one of them 2 in 1 thunderbolt 3 hybrids(at the cost of going broke) but decided to keep this laptop for another 6 months.

P.S.
Not buying GAGOBYTE products again.
(This post was last modified: 06-12-2017 08:14 PM by J.E_Magog.)

J.E_Magog

PSN: DoriTandori

06-12-2017 08:13 PM

Annoyed at the fact that when I'm raring to work, suddenly I land a massive flu and am unable to. :/

Mjting

kya~

06-21-2017 10:44 PM

get well soon

'Signatures are overrated.'

Serene

TIRO FINALE!!

06-22-2017 09:36 AM