Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:34 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(05-29-2017, 11:45 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - Having the house entirely to yourself may seem fun but the novelty kinda loses it's charm after a few days. I get home from work a couple of hours after clocking out, rest up for a bit, go around the house doing errands just to keep the place clean, cook and eat dinner after that which takes around an hour or so and then that leaves you with around an hour and a half or two hours worth of leisure time before you have to hit the sack because you still have work the day after. Problem is, i'm usually too tired after that to do anything else than just plop down in the easy chair and watch shit or read shit.

And then the realization that you're not that young anymore just hits home. LOL / Bye

aren't you missing the silver lining tho? you can do all of that without any pants XD
(05-31-2017, 04:09 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 11:45 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - Having the house entirely to yourself may seem fun but the novelty kinda loses it's charm after a few days. I get home from work a couple of hours after clocking out, rest up for a bit, go around the house doing errands just to keep the place clean, cook and eat dinner after that which takes around an hour or so and then that leaves you with around an hour and a half or two hours worth of leisure time before you have to hit the sack because you still have work the day after. Problem is, i'm usually too tired after that to do anything else than just plop down in the easy chair and watch shit or read shit.

And then the realization that you're not that young anymore just hits home. LOL / Bye

aren't you missing the silver lining tho? you can do all of that without any pants XD

Easy enough to do if it's inside the house. The garage and housefront are entirely different matters. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-31-2017, 09:44 PM)Fox Wrote:
(05-31-2017, 04:09 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

Easy enough to do if it's inside the house. The garage and housefront are entirely different matters. LOL

*starts imagining things*WubWubWubWub
rant: laptop is on the fritz. it always felt slow and i had a hunch there's something wrong with the HD. now those fears are confirmed. windows wont launch and there's a whirring and clicking sound. too broke to have it looked at much less repaired.

rave: old laptop is still in good shape. thankfully youtube and FB doesnt care about old firefox versions since i cant update the browser. also, a lot of the stuff i do online that's not gaming related can be done with my phone. the only thing i cant do atm is play OW and relatively new games.
(06-03-2017, 11:21 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: laptop is on the fritz. it always felt slow and i had a hunch there's something wrong with the HD. now those fears are confirmed. windows wont launch and there's a whirring and clicking sound. too broke to have it looked at much less repaired.

rave: old laptop is still in good shape. thankfully youtube and FB doesnt care about old firefox versions since i cant update the browser. also, a lot of the stuff i do online that's not gaming related can be done with my phone. the only thing i cant do atm is play OW and relatively new games.

Mebbe try selling the broken one for parts? Jason
Yet another Laptop related rant:
I managed to improve my Laptop's battery life after it dropped down significantly for some unknown reason. I'm now getting around 2hr and 15mins of usage compared to 1hr and 20mins.

Charging via the powerbank + a few optimizations seems to have done it. I was tempted to get one of them 2 in 1 thunderbolt 3 hybrids(at the cost of going broke) but decided to keep this laptop for another 6 months.

P.S.
Not buying GAGOBYTE products again.
Annoyed at the fact that when I'm raring to work, suddenly I land a massive flu and am unable to. :/
get well soon
'Signatures are overrated.'
Buti pa ang pinas may Toy Con.
At kahit walang Akihabara may Greenhills naman LOL
(07-01-2017, 06:16 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Buti pa ang pinas may Toy Con.

P500 ang entrance sa Toycon nowadays. Yung pagpasok mo pa lang eh presyo na ng isang laruan. Eh just a few years ago nasa P150 lang. Grabe ang minahal niya.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
It's pretty expensive over here too, around $35 - $70, at pag pasok mo puro vendors lang, halos walang display. Mababaho pa yung mga tao to make it worse.
(07-01-2017, 11:43 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-01-2017, 06:16 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Buti pa ang pinas may Toy Con.

P500 ang entrance sa Toycon nowadays. Yung pagpasok mo pa lang eh presyo na ng isang laruan. Eh just a few years ago nasa P150 lang. Grabe ang minahal niya.

CAPITALISM Jason
Happy Birthday to Doc and Rick o/
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy birthday Rick!!!!!
Rant - Photobucket is now requiring a paid subscription in order to have your pics viewable on third-party websites. Hence, all of the pics that i've posted here in RR ever since i first signed up are all frakked. I've remained loyal to them all these years even when other, more efficient image hosts cropped up, but this is just dumb. I do understand the need for revenue but that's that. In light of this betrayal, i'll be looking for alternatives now.