Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:53 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant - been getting less than five hours of sleep per night for the past couple of weeks. Wacko
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Got back from Indonesia from business trip recently.

Country is very similar to the ph which is underwhelming.

Plus side, food was great! Tongue
(11-27-2016, 07:47 AM)Mjting Wrote: Got back from Indonesia from business trip recently.

I've always been a bit curious about Indonesian food? How was it and got any pics of the trip? Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(12-08-2016, 09:11 AM)Fox Wrote:
(11-27-2016, 07:47 AM)Mjting Wrote: Got back from Indonesia from business trip recently.

I've always been a bit curious about Indonesian food? How was it and got any pics of the trip? Tongue

Indonesian food is generally spicy. Had lots of stuff that had peanut butter sauce base, as well as some fried rice(Nasi Goreng)

got lots of pics, but mostly food and my room, as I was not able to generally go around due to the work nature of the trip. Rofl
Rant - that newest member is supremely irritating. Where the hell did he come from?!?!?! Jason
I thought clones are my shtick...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

That's what i thought too. Looks like one of the email accounts got compromised.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Nursing a fucking headache. Ugh.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant - I really have no self-control when it comes to impulse buying. I swear i just went to Greenhills to buy a new mouse and a couple of extras somehow tagged along on the way to the counter. Facepalm

[Image: 20170105_121553.jpg]

Oh well. Late to the party again. At least pwede ko laruin ng diretso ito. LOL
Rant - at wala pa din talagang kwenta hanggang ngayon. Susmaryosep, lampas sampung taon na eh di pa nagbago. Facepalm
(01-09-2017, 03:19 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - at wala pa din talagang kwenta hanggang ngayon. Susmaryosep, lampas sampung taon na eh di pa nagbago. Facepalm

sakit sa bangs no? hindi na lang manahimik eh Chair
(01-09-2017, 03:19 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - at wala pa din talagang kwenta hanggang ngayon. Susmaryosep, lampas sampung taon na eh di pa nagbago. Facepalm

Pompous asshats will always be pompous asshats.

Rofl
Back to the most boring shithole called Shitney Vomit

A bit more painful leaving Japan this time after meeting so many people and making new friends. Need to work my ass off so I can go back ASAP.

Even found a love interest Wub
(01-15-2017, 11:49 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Back to the most boring shithole called Shitney Vomit

A bit more painful leaving Japan this time after meeting so many people and making new friends. Need to work my ass off so I can go back ASAP.

Even found a love interest Wub

You were in Japan recently? How long?
(01-15-2017, 04:30 PM)Fox Wrote: You were in Japan recently? How long?

With some of the posts I've put up recently I was hoping you'd realize by now LOL

Arrived in Dec 2, left Jan 12.
Basically risked my chances of going to JP for the 20th anniversary of AC Facepalm