Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:01 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(04-28-2016, 02:52 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - was pretty bored just sitting at home and looking thru random picture folders on my computer when i stumbled upon the folder containing pics from most of the RR meets. Three hours later and i'm still looking at them, laughing and sighing wistfully in equal amounts.

Frak. I miss those days.

Every one of us does, I guess. Woot
Jack 'N Jill / Calbee Ripples sour cream and onion flavor chips are now my favorite snack. The best chips I've had since I was born.

What a time to be alive. Wub
Give it a year. Either babagsak or gaganda yung quality :3
I like how Baconettes are now. The chips are just the right thickness.
'Signatures are overrated.'
[Image: tumblr_merqw4xr6b1rfvxioo1_500.jpg]

I'm assembling a commissary kitchen to make ready to eat vacuum sealed French Food. I'm getting a vibe of assembling 108 "Stars of Destiny" people to make this project a functioning business. Big dreams, but need well planned small steps towards the goal. LOL

Somewhere down the line, would love to have a videogame themed restaurant.......named DOTAS meaning Dining on Tapas and Sandwiches. Clapping
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(05-10-2016, 11:50 PM)Hempire Wrote: DOTAS meaning Dining on Tapas and Sandwiches. Clapping

Genius.

Good luck on starting a commissary. Salute
(05-10-2016, 07:13 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Jack 'N Jill / Calbee Ripples sour cream and onion flavor chips are now my favorite snack. The best chips I've had since I was born.

I need to try it!!Jason
(05-11-2016, 10:50 PM)Mjting Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 07:13 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Jack 'N Jill / Calbee Ripples sour cream and onion flavor chips are now my favorite snack. The best chips I've had since I was born.

I need to try it!!Jason

You absolutely must! There are other chips that taste similar, but they haven't been widely available here in the PH (Wise Sour Cream and Onion, old Granny Goose potato chips from 25 years ago come to mind) and priced at under 100php. Notable imported chips are priced at around 110-130php for the same weight as those chips.

Also, stores exhausted their supply fairly quickly during the previous week. I only found ONE bag of those chips hidden in the international foods isle instead of the snacks section. (PARANOID MODE) Someone must have been hiding it so they can come back for the chips at a later time. It's a good thing the grocery took note and had the shelves restocked yesterday, though I don't know how long they'll last. I suspect there's some potato chip raiding gang out there hording these delicious chips.

Strangely though, I don't recall Calbee having these kinds of chips in their portfolio. I wonder if it's a Jack 'N Jill initiative between their partnership.
Rant: Kung kelan nagpapatuyo ako ng pinunturahan kong shelves, at kung kelan kelangan ko magpuyat para mag-adjust ng sleeping sched, tsaka naman umulan ng tanghali >.<
(05-14-2016, 12:23 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Rant: Kung kelan nagpapatuyo ako ng pinunturahan kong shelves, at kung kelan kelangan ko magpuyat para mag-adjust ng sleeping sched, tsaka naman umulan ng tanghali >.<

Rained here a bit too. For a whole five minutes.

It's now even hotter than earlier. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Nagsisimula nang pumuti ng balbas ko ... fak.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(05-16-2016, 10:54 AM)clonezero Wrote: Nagsisimula nang pumuti ng balbas ko ... fak.

Why don't you try trimming it off for now and letting it grow out again. It might come back darker.

You don't really have anything to lose by just trying.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rant: and tonight's meeting pretty much confirmed that there's gonna be OT everyday for pretty much as long as our company holds this account. unless of course they somehow realize they should put some people on day shift to catch those orders that come in the morning. if this shit keeps up, i'll prolly leave before i even hit six months.
(05-18-2016, 07:53 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: and tonight's meeting pretty much confirmed that there's gonna be OT everyday for pretty much as long as our company holds this account. unless of course they somehow realize they should put some people on day shift to catch those orders that come in the morning. if this shit keeps up, i'll prolly leave before i even hit six months.

Those kinds of management decisions suck big time. Sad
Rant - the Flirt Shirt is no more. Bye
(05-25-2016, 08:30 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - the Flirt Shirt is no more. Bye

SHIIIITTTTTTT.....ByeByeByeBye

at least keep it!!!
Smile