Current time: 05-11-2024, 10:53 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Can i just grind up some tin cans tapos isasama ko sa bigas sa susunod na magsasaing ako?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Pwede din.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Back from my 7 year journey outside the motherland. *Haven't been back to the Philippines since then at first it was like

The loneliness of time Travel
But then made some after settling down

[Image: e701b72df8e9ccae04bf847ac31a5255.jpg]

and then this kicks in

SaluteSaluteSalute

Dunno what awaits but I'm sensing alot of good vibes.....

**edit** I guess the rules of posting multiple vids has been introduced since my absence from the motherbase. GlareShock
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Hey, welcome back, Hemp! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Im glad to be back, dami umiba dito sa philippines when it comes to food and private sector development/buildings, but one thing remains the same..........fucking traffic!~!~!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

Yo Hemp, Welcome back o/
'Signatures are overrated.'
Okaeri!!
Big surprise, and welcome back! :p

Multiple vids are fine per post, I do it myself even.
Wow! Welcome back Hemp!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Welcome back hemp o/

RANT: nung friday 2hours of overtime. ngayon naman 4 hours of overtime. im slowly gathering courage to brave the hellish traffic of edsa again (ie, considering returning to my old job. they did say i can have a senior position if i come back.)

Been digging funk vibes right now.

Rant - was pretty bored just sitting at home and looking thru random picture folders on my computer when i stumbled upon the folder containing pics from most of the RR meets. Three hours later and i'm still looking at them, laughing and sighing wistfully in equal amounts.

Frak. I miss those days.
(04-28-2016, 02:52 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - was pretty bored just sitting at home and looking thru random picture folders on my computer when i stumbled upon the folder containing pics from most of the RR meets. Three hours later and i'm still looking at them, laughing and sighing wistfully in equal amounts.

Frak. I miss those days.

Meet meet when? Make better memories! Big grin
(04-28-2016, 08:52 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 02:52 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - was pretty bored just sitting at home and looking thru random picture folders on my computer when i stumbled upon the folder containing pics from most of the RR meets. Three hours later and i'm still looking at them, laughing and sighing wistfully in equal amounts.

Frak. I miss those days.

Meet meet when? Make better memories! Big grin

Don't we have a food raid planned the weekend after the elections?
Ah miss the days eh...
Fox....initiated RAVEN RECALL

Plan out a menu....you have my pledge of allegiance~~

[Image: raven-takes-a-bow-picture-id503103398]