Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:30 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(12-07-2015, 07:58 PM)Fox Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 07:25 PM)Mjting Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 04:32 AM)Serene Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 11:11 PM)Mjting Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 07:55 PM)Fox Wrote: An MG 00 QanT and an HG Geara Zulu. The MG was the prize for coming in 3rd place in the contest itself and the HG was something i won in the raffle. Bootlegs both but still good loot. Judy and Serene also both got something from the raffle.

That's aside from the HG Leopard Da Vinci and a couple of Pucchiguys that i bought at the event itself. Tongue

Heck, that ain't bad at all! congratulations pore. lolJason

I got a Zaku shot glass :3

Lemme buy that off you. Shades

In your dreams, man. If every Serene will be selling it, i already have first dibs. Tongue

Sad
(12-07-2015, 09:24 PM)Mjting Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 07:58 PM)Fox Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 07:25 PM)Mjting Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 04:32 AM)Serene Wrote:
(12-06-2015, 11:11 PM)Mjting Wrote: Heck, that ain't bad at all! congratulations pore. lolJason

I got a Zaku shot glass :3

Lemme buy that off you. Shades

In your dreams, man. If every Serene will be selling it, i already have first dibs. Tongue

Sad

Belat. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rant: i think my ps2 finally died T-T was going to practice AC:LR but it wouldn't turn on no matter what i did. the last time i used it, it would randomly turn off, so i'm not terribly surprised it went kaput. plus, when i bought it six years ago it was already second-hand.
Ehgads. All these photographers Tongue
'Signatures are overrated.'
Napa got hitched, isn't he dead?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

LLSIF 16h/7d but won't get Tier 2 Nico. I'm out of gems. Thanks, Maki.

rant: I want a holiday off this xmas, not a floating shift! dem workforce won't make up their minds. will keep bugging my tl for clarification.
Overboost kamikaze attack Ninja
posting this a little early, but in case connectivity goes to shit later

MERRY CHRISTMAS RR Happy
Merry Christmas, Republic! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Merry Christmas RR!
Happy holidays Republic. Sophie
Merry Christmas dudes.
Halaaaaaaa
Gotta love the improved NBI online process. Started my renewal online, paid at Bayad Center then headed straight to the NBI Center at UN avenue to get my picture taken and my fingerprints scanned. That was it. I didn't even spend any time in lines and was in the building for a total of just ten minutes.

Unfortunately, i have to go back in two weeks because a namesake had a record. Tongue
I was expecting to have a namesake myself. Pero kung sino pa mas unique yung pangalan sa atin, sya pa yung may katukayo na may record Tongue
Matatawa ka na lang dun sa kaso nung kapangalan namin nila erpats tsaka lolo.

Arson and attempted homicide.

Seryoso.