Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:56 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Naisip na namin kaso walang funds. My aunts will want to help out (this is house they grew up in), but they're all spending on medical treatments.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Doesn't have to be now now. But put it in the pipeline for sure.
BAKIT HINDI UMUULAN!?!?!?!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Gusto mo na ulan? Kuha ka dito hangga't gusto mo :3
Padala ka nga ng mga isang libong litro dito. Bayaran pa kita. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Kahit wag na mabawasan lang nililimas ko :3
Okay lang yan parating naman na rain season aapaw pa.
Tapos mas aapaw pa next year.
hahah lol wag naman sana.

Rant: Depression swings getting worse.
I noticed that our Skype group (with majority of the old members on board), has killed the forums. We just kinda derp in Skype instead of post stuff here.
(06-22-2015, 01:02 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I noticed that our Skype group (with majority of the old members on board), has killed the forums. We just kinda derp in Skype instead of post stuff here.

Add to that my general inactivity, and it makes this old place a bummer sometimes. Tongue

How's everyone doing?
Yep, hence it's up to us really to inject activity.
Same same, Grim. It's as if we've never grown older. The Skype group with most of the old members is the most active of us right now.

I'd go into details, but there are other games that we've been playing as a group:

Elite: Dangerous (the current active game)
Warframe (Still there because of heavy updates)
Ace Combat Infinity (seldom)

Till the next AC or big robot game, we're playing other stuff.
rave: yay dual monitor setup. i can see my drawing AND references with no hassle now XD
rant: i still suck at drawing
Show us your drawings! Big grin