Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:14 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Was so thoroughly impressed by Interstellar I had to rave about it here. It's incredibly good. I do not want to use the word awesome since it wasn't apt for that kind of movie since not much in terms of awesome action, but overall It's very, very good. Highly recommended.
(11-20-2014, 08:48 PM)Zefyr Wrote: I could always just go with what I've been doing since High School

Ignore it until it passes =))

Or I dunno, if ever there might be a chance, why not royt?

*goes into a corner.*

how much do you value her friendship? how much do you want to be more than friends with her?

if you're willing to risk losing a friend to gain a life long companion, then go for it.

if you are going for it, just remember that all the good stuff you did for her before doesn't count. that's how some people end up friendzoned.

also, why do you think there might be a chance? is she dropping any hints of interest?
Accidentally sniffing WD-40 is enough to irritate my sinuses.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(11-21-2014, 09:57 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(11-20-2014, 08:48 PM)Zefyr Wrote: I could always just go with what I've been doing since High School

Ignore it until it passes =))

Or I dunno, if ever there might be a chance, why not royt?

*goes into a corner.*

how much do you value her friendship? how much do you want to be more than friends with her?

if you're willing to risk losing a friend to gain a life long companion, then go for it.

if you are going for it, just remember that all the good stuff you did for her before doesn't count. that's how some people end up friendzoned.

also, why do you think there might be a chance? is she dropping any hints of interest?

Cool update, weird enough =))

So one of my close guy friends like the female friend I was talking about, and the feeling is mutual based on information from another one of our close female friends, but the girl doesn't know the guy knows that she likes her. So that's a load off of me, since I can back off now.

Why back off? Because this scenario's happened to me exactly as it has, with me liking a close female friend but my close guy friend also eventually likes her and they eventually get together exactly twice before, once during high school, once 2 years ago, and now the third time is this, so I'm pretty used to it.

There's always next time I guess o u o
@Zefyr
as long as you're happy dude.
just be wary that at some point there will be no more next time. before you know it you'll be either too old or too busy to pursue anyone.
regret is a sneaky bastard. it'll let you be nice and good only to kick you off a cliff much, much later in life XD

@clonezero
i can't even...wat O_O?
(11-22-2014, 05:43 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: before you know it you'll be either too old or too busy to pursue anyone.

Haha pera lang katapat nyan LOL

/
Rant
/
People spamming Clash of Clans BS.
It seems that accidentally sniffing WD40 leads to almost everyone in the house getting the cold.

Ubo, sipon. lagnat.

So far, spitting the phlegm out and away.
Right now, my room's a complete mess and haven't got to UE to check on my account and other stuff.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(12-03-2014, 04:10 PM)Serene Wrote: Right now, my room's a complete mess and

Need help cleaning it? Tapos finders-keepers sa mga interesting na makikita. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
You can keep all my snot covered clothes if you feel like it.
Merry Christmas, guys.
wahaha nalimutan na ung forums

Merry xmas sa inyong lahat!

RR is asleep time to post Sophies!

[Image: RavenRepublicHoliday2014_zps758155e4.jpg]

Rami rin pala me birthday ngayon!

Merry Christmas RR! Smile
I'll nver forget of course. And myuuu~ Sophie again! X3
Mark is sleeping like a faggot.