Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:00 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
i can now official sell apps and such in the google play store Happy

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...imydbombv1
I don't believe it
Rave: 3.824 GPA during the last term

[Image: tumblr_my2qzhAiCn1rhhpzmo1_400_zps45ed4174.gif]

Rant: Summer class with history and theology. At least the profs are passionate about their subjects

On an unrelated note, my guild in RO is getting bigger to the point I have to make a separate forum for it to keep announcements and other stuff organized due to timezones and whatever potato banana fruit cake :T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
At Chili's in SM Megamall with Jiro stalking Rick and his date. Got a free shirt for the effort!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I finally bought a copy of ACVD (Region 1) for P995. I don't feel like a dirty stinking traitor anymore.
(04-24-2014, 02:13 AM)NiX Wrote: I finally bought a copy of ACVD (Region 1) for P995. I don't feel like a dirty stinking traitor anymore.

But Rick still is!

(04-24-2014, 02:13 AM)NiX Wrote: I finally bought a copy of ACVD (Region 1) for P995. I don't feel like a dirty stinking traitor anymore.

Tell me when you plan on doing some Conquest and do you have the pass?
Fuunyaah~
Nope. PM me please. Haven't started playing though

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Rant:
While buying some drink from dinner a while ago at a sari sari store I encountered a group of teens, the thing is despite the gang looking like they would be more interested in basketball or dubstep I instead overheard them debating what moves are best for pikachu. When I took a peek at what they were doing I saw a number of them playing pokemon games on their smart phones.

I don't know what to think about what I witnessed in all honesty.

rant: so freaking hot last night i only slept napped two hours
rant:

Patawad aking inay, and hirap lang talaga buksan nung bote. Sana di mo mahalata ung mga marka ng ngipin.

(05-12-2014, 05:20 PM)clonezero Wrote: rant:

Patawad aking inay, and hirap lang talaga buksan nung bote. Sana di mo mahalata ung mga marka ng ngipin.

LOL LOL LOL

I haven't laughed this hard all day.

Bihira mo lang maririnig dito sa Republika kaya namnamin mo ng maigi.

"'Tang ina, Paeng. Panalo b(^^)d"

Sakit ng panga ko Big grin
'Signatures are overrated.'
rave: finally a Fluttershy figure from a Happy Meal ^___^
rave: dad found two sets of tech pens and inks. i'll be holding on to them for safe keeping and for kit detailing ^^
rant:
That moment you realize you just drank ANOTHER cup of water with ants floating in it.

I really wish I was just making these things up but I still feel the damned things in my throat.

[Image: silence.gif]