Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:09 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Your mom was always very accommodating and kind whenever i dropped by your place. She will be missed.

You have my condolences.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
My sincerest condolences Jobet. May she rest in peace.
I have a pair of glasses now. I can finally live in the world of HD madness irl, but I don't think I'll ever get used to it. Then there's eye infection, so I'm living around with one eye atm. It's kinda hard to look at stuff at a lessened perspective.
rave: enjoyed the play we went to
rant: but can't tell if there's any interest
So, we held mama's cremation yesterday. I decided to go home after they ground up the rest of her body.
They found three pieces of green bone in her ashes. The person in charge of her body told us that finding just one piece is rare and is considered a sign of good luck.

Also, my mama's warm personality pretty much paid for everything. It was, and still is, very heartwarming to know how much her friends value her.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Sorry man. I hope you're doing fine.
I'll be fine b(>_<)d
Stay Strong man. Stay Strong.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
rant: tanginang NBI clearance yan. apat na oras data form lang nakuha ko. nabukulan pa ako. matunog na untog sa mababang bakal dun sa kuhaan ng form. lipad pa salamin ko eh, tingin lahat sa akin >.< pakshet na siksikan kasi eh.
Anong oras ka ba pumunta? apat nag-leave ka na lang.

(02-10-2014, 12:27 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: Strong man.

I remember me, Fox, Zeke and Mark talking about something related to this.
I think it was something about me, serving them freshly squeezed juice or something... or was it making coconut milk Tongue
I dunno.
(02-10-2014, 02:48 PM)Serene Wrote: I remember me, Fox, Zeke and Mark talking about something related to this.
I think it was something about me, serving them freshly squeezed juice or something... or was it making coconut milk Tongue
I dunno.

Either those or it was dressing for a salad.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
If it was me, surely, the salad would be burnt Tongue

But I think it's if I'm to make laing with my bare hands.
(02-10-2014, 05:42 PM)Serene Wrote: If it was me, surely, the salad would be burnt Tongue

But I think it's if I'm to make laing with my bare hands.

we we're talking about you suddenly getting super buff. like you can crush coconuts with one hand and the meat will get turned to pulp and drip coconut milk.

anyone have a pic of Taguro from yuyu hakusho? XD
Happy S.A.D. people!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-14-2014, 04:40 AM)clonezero Wrote: Happy S.A.D. people!

Happy Friday ^^ oh and Happy Payday to those getting their pay today