Current time: 05-12-2024, 03:11 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(09-24-2013, 10:02 PM)clonezero Wrote: @ Haywire I can lend you a heavy book for dev psych if you want. Unless your prof is a stickler for the latest edition of it XP.

S'okay, I have enough psychology books to make a stool LOL Aside from Psych being one of my majors, it's also one of my procrastination hobbies.

So I study psych while I'm supposed study psych

[Image: tumblr_m8jf9idFgx1rri0k4o1_500_zps19503d4f.gif]

Most of my profs don't even require the books. (Mostly because they're hella expensive and hella huge)

Rant:
My right eyelid stings. Wtf How am I supposed to fix that. The pain is super near my eye @_@ Do I put on an eyepatch or something...?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(09-25-2013, 06:24 AM)HayWire Wrote: Rant:
My right eyelid stings. Wtf How am I supposed to fix that. The pain is super near my eye @_@ Do I put on an eyepatch or something...?

If there is a lump underneath it might be a Stye, just try not to touch it and it should be fine in a week or two. You might experience extra eye secretions in the affected eye for the duration.

Rant:
12 hours test marathon beginning in exactly 36 hours.
rave: staring at Haywire's cute reaction gif
wait what?: realizing ive been staring at it for more than 10minutes
rant: still no luck with the job hunt
rant: really having trouble getting motivated to start practicing/building up a good portfolio (both programs and artwork)
rave: sleeping trouble seems to be subsiding.
rant: AC Verdict day is out, the PS4 is around the corner and i still don't have a PS3 T-T
Fun fact 1:
I tend to hang out in the student government office since I sort of have a position here.

Fun fact 2:
The unit I'm in has a separate office within the office.

Fun fact 3:
There has to be someone inside the mini-office for as long as it is open.

Rant:
IT'S SO LONELY HERE.
Rave:
My first song homework is Fude Pen Boru Pen. Both lead and rhythm guitar.
[Image: tumblr_mrqo0y9frE1qegj01o1_500_zps727bf1c5.png]
RANT - GODFUCKINGDAMNED LEAKING CEILING!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
We have lots of those.
'Signatures are overrated.'
there's two potential leak spots in my room. one over my bed, exactly at the area i place my head. the other dangerously near the laptop table. ceiling hasn't been breached yet, but you could see the plywood is already warped -.-
That reminds me of one time I spent my break in Starbucks. It was raining inside.
(09-27-2013, 09:14 PM)Serene Wrote: We have lots of those.

(09-27-2013, 09:22 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: there's two potential leak spots in my room. one over my bed, exactly at the area i place my head. the other dangerously near the laptop table. ceiling hasn't been breached yet, but you could see the plywood is already warped -.-

You guys ever had the ceiling drip water on your monitor and game consoles? Flood over half of your room with an inch of water? Make it reek of mildew?

No?

Imagine how i fucking feel right now.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Those are the worst possible targets. I do wish you were kidding. With your room layout and construction, it's difficult to re-arrange your stuff.

So far, my cough is still here. I'm guessing it's because mold's beginning to accumulate from the continuous raining. I can smell it almost everywhere.
My room is literally my sanctuary right now.
Quote:You guys ever had the ceiling drip water on your monitor and game consoles? Flood over half of your room with an inch of water? Make it reek of mildew?

No?

Imagine how i fucking feel right now.

I think I know how you feel; also had a leakage on top of my CPU and monitor before. I ended up having to move it away and not touching the wires until I had something to contain the leakage. Wasn't able to use the PC for a while as well.

No flood though, but I think I had like 6-7 rags by the door. Lol.
My keyboard is a fucking mess. I don't know where all this dust came from.
(09-28-2013, 02:55 AM)Serene Wrote: My keyboard is a fucking mess. I don't know where all this dust came from.

i bought a white keyboard 12 years ago. now it's as black as the current US president.

it's undoubtedly the best security installment i have from visitors who wants to check the internetz using my pc :}
@Fox
man that sux! how about getting some plastic cover and tape and making a temporary patch? that's what i did XD