Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:23 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(09-03-2013, 02:08 AM)clonezero Wrote: 30 min log out ---> double lunch ---> early out! Thank God for Labor day!

We'll see you later this evening then. Remember: don't fall asleep around late afternoon, alright? LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(09-03-2013, 08:27 AM)Fox Wrote:
(09-03-2013, 02:08 AM)clonezero Wrote: 30 min log out ---> double lunch ---> early out! Thank God for Labor day!

We'll see you later this evening then. Remember: don't fall asleep around late afternoon, alright? LOL

Yes yes ... why is it that I never hear the end of my mistakes! Friends aren't supposed to rub salt in wounds you know!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(09-03-2013, 02:34 PM)clonezero Wrote:

Yes yes ... why is it that I never hear the end of my mistakes! Friends aren't supposed to rub salt in wounds you know!

But a true friend will always stab you in the front as well. And then i'll rub in some lime-salt afterwards. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rave: Blue Blue Puzzle Moon is done ^___________^ (check the creatives section)
@Medusa

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Visionari...5059227985
(09-03-2013, 02:47 PM)Fox Wrote:
(09-03-2013, 02:34 PM)clonezero Wrote:

But a true friend will always stab you in the front as well. And then i'll rub in some lime-salt afterwards. Tongue

Swell [Image: 1b38f9e2.gif]

(09-04-2013, 09:13 AM)RoninFang Wrote: Post

This is nice, will be keeping an eye on it for updates. Sky's the limit when you have a story - keep it up! Salute
"Sky's the limit when you have a story - keep it up! " only issue is aside from lacking a comic book artist for the comics

currently we also lack one more modeler/texturer when we start to dwell into game dev later on XD

anyways just past the facebook page around ^^ we need fans/followers....and eeer "funds"? XD so yeah "donations" LOL XD
Rave:
First honor again. This time it's with a major with a supposed terror prof ( I got a 3.5 in that subject apparently)

[Image: 66255_zps2659e9ef.gif]

(I'm hoping it's not just a typo or something)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@ Haywire

I'm loving that gif! LOL

Congratz!

rave: finally got Forge working in Minecraft now so I can use mods.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rant/Rave - I dunno what to think when ACO has been circulating pictures of my custom AC model kits on their Facebook page ever since last month. LOL

EDIT - fuck it, i'll just troll the bastards.
Haha saw those too. Your books are a dead giveaway.
rave: found out how to commute to Bonifacio Global City
rave: went to a job screening today and i have a good feeling i might get to the next step in the hiring process
rave: sat through a rather difficult exam and felt i did good considering i have not slept since yesterday
wtf: inaantok ako pero hindi ako makatulog ~.~
You'll crash soon enough, and it will be delicious sleep from then.