Current time: 05-13-2024, 11:51 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(04-27-2013, 07:28 AM)Fox Wrote: Goodnight, Republic, i love most of you!

LOL weed magic!
(04-27-2013, 05:30 PM)Shintetsu Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 07:28 AM)Fox Wrote: Goodnight, Republic, i love most of you!

LOL weed magic!

Hey, In Vino Veritas, you know. Tongue

Or in this case, In Runco Veritas. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant:
It hurts to type ;_;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(04-30-2013, 10:32 AM)HayWire Wrote: Rant:
It hurts to type ;_;
Then don't type.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
rave: learning violin
rant: fingers/neck/wrist hurts since im not used to holding the stuff
rave: repainted the pipe prop for my Russia cosplay. it looks more like a metal pipe now than some white shiny weird thing.
XD

as for me is not only my legs beginning to hurt this time from the kung fu sessions XD

pati kamay ko hurts na rin abit since yeah last week start na ng training regiment ko aside from mostly kick drills since thats my biggest issue na lng is a bit of weight lifting na rin to get welp a bit bulkier i guess besides heck why not its part of training anyway ^^

and welp may reputation na ako dun sa classes most of the time pag sa sparring na they usually dont want to spar with either the sifu (for obvious reasons) or me :3

last session
i throw a kick student manages to catch my leg then i did a counter throw agad

reaction ng kalaban ko sa spar

"anong nangyari bilis nun ah ako ung nahagis Blink"
http://elitedaily.com/life/motivation/th...-your-20s/

Lots of points that hit real hard. I'm almost at the end of my third decade and i've got just barely a dozen of what was listed. Still have a long, long way to go.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(05-03-2013, 12:34 AM)Fox Wrote: http://elitedaily.com/life/motivation/th...-your-20s/

Lots of points that hit real hard. I'm almost at the end of my third decade and i've got just barely a dozen of what was listed. Still have a long, long way to go.

pretty much the same here. a few months left in my twenties and my savings are nowhere near a million. zero dates, and the way things are going, it'll be a while before i'm financially capable of living by myself -.-
That hit your first million before 30 is asking too much. Quite possible if it's in Zimbabwean dollars.

rant:
Kotseng walang parkingan halos pabigat na lang. Gustuhin ko man gumamit ng bisikleta imposible naman na maipasok pa yon sa tren dahil panay rush hour ang biyahe.
It's Free Comic Book Day tomorrow. I don't read much comics, but hey - it's free

Rant:
Dentist appointment Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I'm back RR!

Now that unemployment is in effect, time for job hunting and AC building.
Oh welcome back, medusa! d:

And apparently someone has his birthday hidden. Arrest him!
Mustache log day 17: Prep time down from 30+ mins to 4 mins and wax usage down to 1/6 if what I used at the start. Will need to look for place that sells styling wax soon though. (first tub was a hand me down)

Gen rant: Screw mandatory OT!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Stampede at megamall a while ago. Still not sure why. Didn't stick around to find out.
(05-05-2013, 10:43 PM)clonezero Wrote: Gen rant: Screw mandatory OT!

Been there, done that, laughed like it didn't matter once the payslip was opened. Happy