Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:16 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
have a meet up this saturday with one of brony friends

since its his bday

BBQ party + swimming pool XD

one of other brony friends ung nag pathrow after phcon2 nung around after party

nag papaturo ng arnis/kung fu sa bday party how i did the throw thing i did to him nung con...

...i just told him ill just teach you some basic disarms/strikes/blocks na lng...because yeah swimming pool usually has tiles as flooring...baka mabasag when i throw him...during the con it was fine since the flooring was covered with a carpet...so there something to cusion his fall but in this case not a good idea

and yeah also told him fine since were starting from basic...ill have to teach you proper footwork, proper blocking. proper striking etc etc without using a weapon first...just like my teacher taught me kung fu back then before you learn to use a weapon learn to fight a bit first without one or unarmed
and rave

XD got an artwork for another online client pc game indie also...but just for 2 3d model getting paid roughly 10k pesos (though told the client since 10k pesos is a big amount just pay in installments muna) very detailed 3d models though

1. https://mail-attachment.googleuserconten...E&sadssc=1
i need to make a 3d version of this to be used for an opening cinematic for a pc game

so quality level should be around this
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/l...fin_c1.jpg

2. and a crashed version which is supposively the starting point of the player
I don't like having complaints for breakfast.
'Signatures are overrated.'
friends tayo pero huwag mo akong araw-arawin Chair
mental note:

never ask one of the other maids to throw a punch if you need to practice blocking XD

older brother was asleep, driver was out
so yeah no choice

maid A was doing it properly
maid B: cge nga try ko nga *picks up her jacket* suot ako jacket para astig...
she does ....eer i am not even sure if its a punch

so right was raised properly naman...

but her legs were in this position
http://docpods.com/images/intoing4.jpg
but knees were all the way in...and she was too far...like her first like 5 inches away from my face...so didnt need to block at all...few seconds later she falls to the ground...yeah she lost her balance dahil mali position ng paa niya...

me: *napatingin ako* ano yan O_O

maid b: ganyan turo sa karate eh

just when i thought the frogger punch thing in ippo already looked ridiculous enough the maid pulls off something even worse XD
rave: finished my freelancer weapons mod \o/ nothing too grand, just a few OP weapons hahahaha
rant: self-study is going way too slow due to laziness -.-
Rant: HDD died which just contains everything....
Fuunyaah~
(03-06-2013, 08:09 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Rant: HDD died which just contains everything....

You have my sympathies, man. I know how that feels. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: Hard Drive recovery success! Didnt grab everything but grabbed what I felt was important.
Fuunyaah~
(03-07-2013, 05:40 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: Rave: Hard Drive recovery success! Didnt grab everything but grabbed what I felt was important.
Hooray Woot
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rave: Double promotion in Kyokoushin!!

Rant: Failed like 3 of my subjects this sem...-____-
I really liked Sword Art Online, it finished with good taste.
Rant/Rave - PUTANGINA! BALIK NA NAMAN SA NORMAL ANG LAHAT! LOL / Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CZ!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
TO THE ONLY GUY I KNOW WHO WAS BORN TWICE! MALIGAYANG KAARAWAN ULIT, TIYO PAENG!!! LOL

* Fox slaps the Kisarafi Corporation around a bit with a large trout.
Rave: can't get The A-Team theme song outta my head ever since I watched this.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.