Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:21 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Its just that for someone not in the know, the conversation started by Goat kinda looked wrong. Intended or otherwise.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

This weekend, I took care and played with my nephew. He likes getting tossed in the air.
He got too attached and smiles everytime I'm around and comes with me whenever I offer to carry him.

It's like having a pet.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Amazingly, there are still people who cannot detect sarcasm.
(02-18-2013, 02:21 PM)Skreija Wrote: Amazingly, there are still people who cannot detect sarcasm.

Or, they don't know the difference between sarcasm and a joke.

I also encountered one who makes to many super-obcsure jokes [way worse that mine], to the wrong audience and digs too much old info.
If I didn't have to check-in my ban hammer over there, I would've hit him already. Dude's gotten banned once and made an account during his sentence.
rave: found an HPL book at Fully Booked \o/
rave: found an easy to use modmaker for minecraft. time to make custom blocks and items XD
Studio emailed
part of the prototype file for alpha testing for Soul Saga: episode 1 which will be released by around march or april

so yeah i am allowed to show screenshots etc etc of it but not allowed to pass/share the raw files around

XD thats another reason why i like asking Haywire to test games and such shes very good at spotting problems in the game or possible smalls issues early on that might become bigger problems later on etc etc than me XD

i just do the graphics etc etc mostly

so many bugs we need to fix before we can release the episode 1
It's super tempting to buy a Playstation Move just to play the Just Dance series <_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rave: I got snowed in, but the power didn't go out. Yay!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
rant:
1:00 PM: i'll study later..let me just play minecraft for an hour...
7:00 PM: *looks at watch* fuck.

rave: oh well, i'll just study tomorrow.
(02-21-2013, 07:50 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: oh well, i'll just study tomorrow.

Yep. An attitude that is inherently ingrained into most of us. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
majority of fb chat replies starts or ends with a "haha"
(02-21-2013, 08:23 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: majority of fb chat replies starts or ends with a "haha"

haha

True.

haha
(02-21-2013, 08:23 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: majority of fb chat replies starts or ends with a "haha"

Guilty ako diyan, pre. Ahahaha.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
haha oo nga no
@Serene: RR Chat wat?

also, haha lol