Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:29 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(02-12-2013, 07:28 AM)Serene Wrote:
(02-11-2013, 03:02 PM)NiX Wrote: You mean you smell the loss.

Reminds me that we did a nice genocide two weeks ago.
When it said on Racumin's label that you won't smell a single dead rat, they meant, you won't smell a dead rat after 2-3 days. Duration is cut short by 4 or 5 days.

Any dead rats that we find in the house are soon doused in kerosene and put to the torch. Of course, i do the cremating in the vacant lot a couple blocks down so that the smoke doesn't stink up the house. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
The victims were in unreachable places.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Speaking of pests...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-12-2013, 12:35 PM)Fox Wrote: Speaking of pests...

may pinatatamaan ka ba? XD

rave: settled my SSS contribution from feb to june today so i don't have to worry about it anymore.
rant: MY MONIES T_T
(02-12-2013, 09:30 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(02-12-2013, 12:35 PM)Fox Wrote: Speaking of pests...

may pinatatamaan ka ba? XD

Oo, basta makita ko lang yung pangalan nung ungas na yun at andiyan lang sa tabi-tabi eh burat na ko kaagad. Domo
I CAN'T. FUCKING SLEEP. (/゚Д゚)/

I'm thinking of continuing on building some of the kits, but then I would end up making noise outside if I kept shaking that spray paint can. Try to paint indoor then? No! It took about 2-3 days for the smell to wear off one time, and a gas mask is too heavy to wear for the whole day (its filter is metal). No flu masks and whatnot here either. Don't want to play vidya games atm as well. I don't wanna do papercraft!

CANT SLEEPGFDHJGHGAFGDFN
Rant: Painting white is such a B****
Fuunyaah~
(02-13-2013, 05:21 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Rant: Painting white is such a B****

Handbrushed or sprayed?
(02-13-2013, 06:03 PM)Fox Wrote:
(02-13-2013, 05:21 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Rant: Painting white is such a B****

Handbrushed or sprayed?

Both..lol
Fuunyaah~
For handbrushing, have you tried building up successive layers of progressively lighter gray to white from a gray basecoat?
So, I was a bit late going to work. Since it was rush hour, I had to wait for the train for 30 minutes. Manged to get on a spacious one and with a few ladies around me.
At the next station, some morons decided to charge-in. They were too rough, to the point that I heard a somebody really complain. Stupid brutes.
(02-14-2013, 09:50 AM)Serene Wrote: So, I was a bit late going to work. Since it was rush hour, I had to wait for the train for 30 minutes. Manged to get on a spacious one and with a few ladies around me.
At the next station, some morons decided to charge-in. They were too rough, to the point that I heard a somebody really complain. Stupid brutes.

Ganyan lang talaga ang buhay, Pareng Bob.

MALIGAYANG ARAW PARA SA LAHAT NG NAKA-KADENA!!!

MALIGAYANG ARAW DIN SA MGA WALANG KAYAKAP MAMAYANG GABI!!!

MALIGAYANG ARAW SA LAHAT PERO WAG KALIMUTAN MAGSUOT NG KAPOTE BAGO ITULOY ANG LIGAYA!!!

MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS!!! MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS!!! MABUHAY ANG PILIPINAS!!!

MABUHAY ANG KALAYAAN!!!

MASARAP ANG LIEMPO!!! NAKAKABAAATAAAAAAAA!!!
Pareng Poks, battery acid ka ba?
Sarap naman ng Liempo.

Happy Valentine's day, mga labidoobs! *psh*
Lol singles awareness day na pala.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!