Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:08 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant - Can't fall asleep. I really have to stop ingesting caffeinated beverages a few hours before my bedtime. Chair
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-24-2013, 01:28 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Meh, might as well. At least I'll have something to do if either one arrives first.Happy

Or have nothing to do if both don't arrive.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Well the reason I wanted to know which one to get is because I haven't had stable work hours for the past few weeks and I'm not getting much from my checks, but both looked like pretty good items. Anyways I went and ordered the Mirai Nikki box set. Should be here by this saturday or friday.
Rave?: I had to counteract 5 slices of pizza today with a dinner plate of fruit, and an hour of exercise aka brisk walking around the college campus and its stairs looking for two of my friends.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
RANT - I'M STILL AWAKE!!!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(01-24-2013, 11:19 AM)Fox Wrote: RANT - I'M STILL AWAKE!!!

Patagalan tayo!! Di pa ako natutulog.. lol
Fuunyaah~
(01-24-2013, 12:12 PM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 11:19 AM)Fox Wrote: RANT - I'M STILL AWAKE!!!

Patagalan tayo!! Di pa ako natutulog.. lol

I knew downing that half-liter of iced tea at dinner last night wasn't really a bright idea. I'm probably gonna keel over sometime later today.

Sige ba, hahaha. Dapat may post dito sa RR kada oras para alam kong gising ka pa. LOL
Sige nga, pitikin mo nga sa ilong.
(01-24-2013, 12:27 PM)Serene Wrote: Sige nga, pitikin mo nga sa ilong.

*nagpadala ng cyber-pitik*
rant: running into some difficulties with this game programming book since the code is on the included cd. said item is not included in the electronic version.
rave?: theres a download from the author's site (which is taking forever). here's hoping that's ALL of the code needed.
rant: sleep cycle extremely messed up w/c in turn messes up my schedule. having trouble finding time for art practice -.-
Zeke's beginning to break.
And so it begins...
As much as I'd want to stay up longer. The temperature here in my room is just right. Not too warm, not too cold and I want to give in. So yeah, imma hit the hay.. lol
Fuunyaah~
Give Hiiro some of your hay.
I WIN! I WIN! I WIN! Clapping

EDIT - rats, i'm starting to get drowsy as well.
rave: yay! the downloaded code is what i was looking for.

wtf, you guys are STILL up? i thought you already went to bed and just posted again.

@Serene
i havent taken a solid i-dont-give-a-fuck-about-anything vacation in three years. so the temptation of just doing exactly that is STRONG XD