Current time: 05-11-2024, 03:29 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
FFFFFFFFF: forgot to check my email for the past three days. checked it just a few minutes ago. company i sent an application to replied three days ago asking me to come in for interview THIS AFTERNOON. FUCK FUCK FUCK!!

apologized and asked for a reschedule.
Work is slowing down to one day a week for me and classes start next week, I guess my thursdays have just been freed.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rant - it's that frakking time of the year again. Once all the bruhaha of the holidays have worn off, you still hafta take down all the decorations hanging around the house.

And it's also around the time of the year that you don't really feel like doing much of anything. Tears
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
The funny thing about going to work for a place which is a 2 minute walk from your home is that when other people as shouting at you because your gonna be late as your shift starts in 20 minutes, you end up going to work early if you rush yourself. LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(01-08-2013, 10:53 PM)clonezero Wrote: The funny thing about going to work for a place which is a 2 minute walk from your home is that when other people as shouting at you because your gonna be late as your shift starts in 20 minutes, you end up going to work early if you rush yourself. LOL

Did you switch to a company in Rizal or did you move to the Fort area?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rave:

getting a lot of freelance gigs online its like working full time as well XD

anyways

got another incoming full time application was contact by a local animation studio called Kinematic studio following up on that application

rant: still out of stock of ipad minis...so far 16g is the only one available hmm

so far worked on 3 games coming out on the ipad/android...but i dont have an ipad/android LOL

oh the irony
(01-08-2013, 11:00 PM)Fox Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 10:53 PM)clonezero Wrote: The funny thing about going to work for a place which is a 2 minute walk from your home is that when other people as shouting at you because your gonna be late as your shift starts in 20 minutes, you end up going to work early if you rush yourself. LOL

Did you switch to a company in Rizal or did you move to the Fort area?

Finally moved to a Call center here at Q Plaza named Results. Less stressful commute.Tongue

While it had served me well for some time now I have finally swapped my old cp.

Finally I can return the poor thing to a very good friend of mine from highschool, especially considering the fact I only borrowed it from him. xp

rave:

got 2 more projects after this 2 current one :3

so estimated getting roughly 4-6 pesos a week with current freelance projects

yey just got my ipad mini XD been tweaking the settings a bit

linked my paypal account to my ipad mini so now can buy stuff online oh the possibilities XD software,ebooks, online course etc anyways so many possibilities LOL XD why not anyways since a lot of my clients are online anyways

anyways so TS and Haywire if you need buy (of course you pay since kayo may gusto bilhin to begin with XD) anything online just pay me, you can use my ipad if you want buy something online
Rave/Rant: In a few weeks.. I shall be a megane!
Fuunyaah~
Welcome to the club, Hellheart.

Mom and I finally have a suspect on who took stole the PSP. It happened when I was at work between Christmas and New Year's Eve.
He's asking for war.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I know that feeling.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Which one?
war on the guy who took your stuff, in my case it was my DS lite
For extra damage, the PSP isn't mine. It's a friend's. He lent it to me so that he can play MH with someone. It would've been fine with if it was entirely mine.

I was gonna bring it to the GH raid last week for repairs instead of buying figures. But since it went missing, I decided to just get figures instead.