Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:36 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Happy new year folks!
Hahaha ang saya mag-ubos ng kwitis sa basketball court ng alas singko ng madaling araw, tutukan ba naman ng kwitis LOL DODGE THIS!

Bit late, but still, happy new year!
New year pee-ha!

Rave: Hoarding lots of comiket doujin music and games.
rant/rave?: I think I'm forming an affinity to the colors pink and red.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Mama just found my styrene sheets. \o/
'Signatures are overrated.'
rave: found the will to remove her number from my phone ^^
my little daughter is so hyper...thought that she must have the KONGOH generator Chair

*missing my KRSW's...*

=Happy=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
(01-02-2013, 08:50 PM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: my little daughter is so hyper...thought that she must have the KONGOH generator Chair

Chair Chair Chair
Rant - was wiping the bookshelves in my room as part of the household's biannual general cleaning day. I noticed a trail of dirt particles leading behind the lower two shelves. Curious, i removed a couple of books to see where the dirt came from. To my horror, the dirt turned out to be from a termite colony that was now infesting the rear of my bookshelves. I immediately started pulling books out too check the extent of the infestation and the damage done.

All in all, over fifty of my books were in various degrees of being chewed on, with around a dozen so badly holed that i had no choice but to consign them to the flames. Today marks the first time that i did not enjoy lighting something up. Even with the majority of my collection salvaged and still in good condition, i still have over php20k worth of tomes to replace.

I now know what Yomiko felt like when the Library of Congress was torched.

What a way to start off the year. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
No wonder you were offline the whole day yesterday. Fox, you have my sincerest condolences.
Aw crap man that really sucks D:
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(01-02-2013, 08:50 PM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: my little daughter is so hyper...thought that she must have the KONGOH generator Chair

*missing my KRSW's...*

=Happy=

Kids are always hyper.

Wala yan sa pinsan ko. Pinaglihi sa kape.
I'm sorry to hear that Fox. On the other hand, di ba yun din ang effective na pantanggal sa termites? Usok? Or iba ba yung iniisip ko...
@Fox
ouch! that sucks! better make sure the infestation won't return, or put your stuff in big plastic boxes.
I read once in Discovery Channel that rock music makes termites eat wood faster or something like that. So, maybe cut down on some of the heavy metal stuff? :p