Current time: 05-10-2024, 02:07 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Hoh, I personally like fruitcake, but I never consume more than a couple of slices at a time. Alcohol content may be low on those things, but I'm paranoid enough that it might get to me eventually if I continue eating them.
Onions TT~TT. Too fresh.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Note to self: may not be a good idea to eat hotdogs that have been sitting in freezer since August.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
So, a bit late, still...

Yesterday my bestfriend and I went out to watch the RK movie. The theater was empty, people in there got enough distance between each other to have privacy.
Then this family came. I'm guessing they were a family of 5. if not, they made enough noise for 4 people since they bought a toddler with them.

So. We positioned ourselves at the very edge. The two guys in front of us were sleeping.
So being the class clown that I am, and since it was also a theater, whenever I tell jokes, I had to whisper.
But this family/group was different. They positioned themselves at the same row as we are and we can hear their comments.
I know about the toddler because the kid was wandering. It could be a mute midget though. I dunno.

End Rant.
yey got marmoset tool bag working in the pc...but it wont work on my laptop ...hmmm must be the video card
marmoset is for testing 3d models how they would like in game

anyways if your curious this is marmoset

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc_enHQ2br0

and tried rendering a turntable in marmoset XD ang sarap gamitin ang bilis mag render :3
(12-24-2012, 05:56 PM)Serene Wrote: So, a bit late, still...

Yesterday my bestfriend and I went out to watch the RK movie. The theater was empty, people in there got enough distance between each other to have privacy.
Then this family came. I'm guessing they were a family of 5. if not, they made enough noise for 4 people since they bought a toddler with them.

So. We positioned ourselves at the very edge. The two guys in front of us were sleeping.
So being the class clown that I am, and since it was also a theater, whenever I tell jokes, I had to whisper.
But this family/group was different. They positioned themselves at the same row as we are and we can hear their comments.
I know about the toddler because the kid was wandering. It could be a mute midget though. I dunno.

End Rant.

Wow... nasaan ang espada ni Kenshin kung kelan mo kelangan?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Gamit ni Henshin eh. Di ko pwede istorbohin. Pati na din mas hiramin ko na lang yung kasy Saito para mas sigurado.
Hiniram mo na lang sana yung batuta ni Manong Guard. Tapos ipalo mo dun sa pinakamaingay habang sumisigaw ng "PALAKOL NI DIVA!!!"
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
TUMPOKS!

Dapat pala yan na lang ginawa ko para mapatumbob ko sila.
Won't be able to do it later or tomorrow morning so i'll just do the usual thing and greet you RR guys right now with a MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE! Big grin
Merry Eksmas tu ebri badi!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy Birthday to Niji and Ark Chaos.

Kung alam nyo lang na may bumabati sa inyo dito. Ahahaha.
Merry Christmas RR ^^
ZeKe, yung mga iPad namin ha.
Rant - tangina naman. Ang sarap sarap ng siesta mo pagkatapos lumamon ng mga tira ng Noche Buena tapos bigla ka ba naman magigising sa pagkalakas-lakas ng "~HAAAY KANT LIIIIIIIIIIB IP LIIIIBIIING ES WIDAWT YUUUUUUU~" na nanggagaling diyan sa kapitbahay.

Peste. Glare