Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:19 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(12-20-2012, 12:11 PM)Fox Wrote: Rant - so i was asked to have my hair cut earlier today (which i really didn't want to do) in preparation for a friend's wedding next week. Out of spite, i had the barber just trim the bangs a little, chop off a bit at the sides and back and just leave the general style largely untouched. I also had a certain song playing (repeatedly) on my phone during the trim.

putang ina nyo, putang ina nyo, putang ina nyo...

The barber was laughing so hard he had to stop cutting at times or he'd screw up. Big grin
If by chance he did mess up, what would the chances be if your hair was cut similar to flames? (err something like that)
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
That'd be groovy, son! Woot

Of course, the flipside would be terrible. If the barber indeed managed to mess up bad enough that it's unsalvageable, i'd have no choice but to go for a buzz cut. Sad

Good thing he didn't.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
In any case should we call you FireFox for now on?
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(12-20-2012, 12:32 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: In any case should we call you FireFox for now on?

Already been done a couple years ago, son. LOL

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...pid7838444
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Sorry to burst your bubble Sirius, but the World won't end today because it's...

CLONEZERO'S BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday CZ!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy Birthday CZ, also on a related note: Zombie Slaughter After Party.
(12-21-2012, 10:33 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Zombie Slaughter After Party.

Not happening. CZ saved us from zombies.
(12-21-2012, 10:47 AM)Serene Wrote:

Well then I guess the only things I have left to do is Christmas, stay at my brothers for a week, then go to Sacanime right after that.
(12-21-2012, 10:49 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:

Well then I guess the only things I have left to do is Christmas, stay at my brothers for a week, then go to Sacanime right after that.

And bad news to Fox as well. CZ prevented the rain of fire from happening by simply existing.
(12-21-2012, 10:52 AM)Serene Wrote:
(12-21-2012, 10:49 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:

And bad news to Fox as well. CZ prevented the rain of fire from happening by simply existing.
I think I can arrange that. Only question is: Does any have a whole tuna?
What's the tuna for?
Molotov Tunatail
Happy birthday Raffy!
Happy Birthday Failman!
(12-21-2012, 11:09 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Molotov Tunatail

I don't know how to follow through or react to this punchline at all.
And I thought my jokes were bad. Just kidding. Still, you had me scratching my head for a few hours.