Current time: 05-10-2024, 06:50 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
@Jobet: Oh that club. I guess you should sign me up for that too then.

@ Sirius: yeah the new layout is a bit confusing.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

rant: asshole neighbor is firing rounds again. and as usual while scared no one is calling the cops or anything -.-
You can be the one to call. Smile
Have someone fire a few rounds as well... in the asshole's way. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Or you could try this

Bang bang
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(12-07-2012, 09:04 PM)NiX Wrote: You can be the one to call. Smile

people at home are against it. so i recorded some audio and shot an email to T3. no reply so far.

interestingly tho, the next day, my mom talked with some of the neighbors, and it wasn't the asshole firing his gun. some guy was firing off fireworks to scare said asshole -.-
(12-09-2012, 01:00 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(12-07-2012, 09:04 PM)NiX Wrote: You can be the one to call. Smile

people at home are against it. so i recorded some audio and shot an email to T3. no reply so far.

interestingly tho, the next day, my mom talked with some of the neighbors, and it wasn't the asshole firing his gun. some guy was firing off fireworks to scare said asshole -.-
S so wait, there's two assholes?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rant: The bread I ate for brunch was a fething trap ... didn't notice the green until after I had consumed half of it ... damn Chair

Rant: I just lost a $50 bet on the outcome of the Pacquiao-Marquez fight.
(12-09-2012, 02:00 PM)Skreija Wrote: Rant: I just lost a $50 bet on the outcome of the Pacquiao-Marquez fight.

I haven't seen the delayed local broadcast over here but that sounds pretty ominous. I'm pretty scared to ask but who did you place the bet on?

EDIT - godfrakkingdamnit, never mind my question then.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Falcon Punch!
(12-09-2012, 02:48 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: Falcon Punch!

Fox like this. LOL
rant: i should be drawing now but i am on the butt end of a literal sugar rush. had two j.co donuts, and three chocolate mallow cake things, an hour or so ago. i feel tired -.-
I really wanna break something out of frustration but couldn't find anything that doesn't cost too much here to dispose of. GFD
Guys come on guys!!!

You have a birthday Abdul!?