Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:30 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Not really. I've had gay people for officemates before and, unfortunately for me, some phrases of their curious language has latched onto my memory. I still can't understand any of them until now.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
[Image: 17451__safe_twilight-sparkle_animated_re...df3f5a.gif]

I doze off for an hour, then this happens ... WTF!?

And Im gonna be operating on who to clone the what now? And when did yuri came into the convesation!?

[Image: 13065346971963219.jpg]

In any case, welcome back Fox!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I didn't even understand what was being discussed but the last two pages are simply unbelievable. Is this how you guys normally welcome and catch up with returning members?
what did you guys snort to make the boards a chatroom o.O?
any chance i could get some of that? XD
(11-16-2012, 07:24 PM)Skreija Wrote: I didn't even understand what was being discussed but the last two pages are simply unbelievable. Is this how you guys normally welcome and catch up with returning members?

Stranger things have happened...

Yeah, like clonezero squirting milk all over the monitor from his mantits. If only I could buckle him up and just sell him to a farmer from New Zealand
(11-16-2012, 08:09 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: what did you guys snort to make the boards a chatroom o.O?
any chance i could get some of that? XD
I'm with this guy
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(11-16-2012, 09:23 PM)Goat Wrote: Yeah, like clonezero squirting milk all over the monitor from his mantits. If only I could buckle him up and just sell him to a farmer from New Zealand

Yeah says the ass that keeps shitting pellets everywhere, do everyone a favor and go away and eat a tire or something! Domo

You people think that Serene and i ingested a hallucinogenic substance in order for us to act the way we do? You guys are sorely mistaken then. It's simply something that normal humans have but for the both of us, we lost that something a long time ago.

Sanity. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(11-17-2012, 01:52 AM)Fox Wrote:
Sanity. Tongue

It's a bitch.

Let her go and everything else will follow.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(11-17-2012, 01:52 AM)Fox Wrote:
Sanity. Tongue

I think Im familiar with this concept!

[Image: chaosmarineinsane.jpg]

So yeah. Madness does take its toll but it does prefer that you have exact change. Tongue
(11-16-2012, 09:23 PM)Goat Wrote: Yeah, like clonezero squirting milk all over the monitor from his mantits. If only I could buckle him up and just sell him to a farmer from New Zealand

Jesus Christ. LOL LOL LOL
[Image: mlfw1590-132392424740.png]

Wat.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Hahah now that's the RR I've come to know and love.