Current time: 05-11-2024, 12:15 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
So this morning on the way downstairs that same freaking cat was looking dead at me i said this must be a sign that this cat wants to wage a war against me so i went back upstairs and got another can of tuna and put it on someone elses porch
i kinda miss playing sonic games

can any body recommend any good Sonic games for the ps3 assuming there ever was one...then again Sonic was one of the more successfull games that ever came out

and on a random note i get my self a leather black bikers jacket, always wanted one fo the heck of it :3

next on the list...i want a kung fu jacket XD

something similar to what Lei Wulong in tekken wears
I think Sonic Adventure 2 Battle was rereleased on the ps3
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle

hmmm ill check it out
Wa just noticed, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIM!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

happy bday grim ^^
Happy Birthday Grim!

Quote:So this morning on the way downstairs that same freaking cat was looking dead at me i said this must be a sign that this cat wants to wage a war against me so i went back upstairs and got another can of tuna and put it on someone elses porch

Sooo how is the cat? Is it dead yet?
Nope but i did see it in a treShocke plotting against me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRIM
This "AMALAYER" thing on facebook is pissing me off, it's like watching retards make fun of a retard.
I was led to believe that it was once traditional for new members here to introduce themselves first before posting in other threads. It now seems that new people can act fresh and just start posting away.

It does say something about their online manners though.
Happy Birthday Grim

@Skreija
I actually agree with that, when I first got here I at least had the decency to introduce myself, but that thread is buried somewhere in the depths of the intro section
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rave:

1.Just finished a take home job test for another game dev studio...hope it goes well

yey Trancosmos/fromsoftware's makati start up branch/subsidiary liked the boss concept emailed them...now have to make a 3d version this is for this job test

from the ceo

"ok look forward to it.
thanks
Kaz Nagashima"

now need to make a low poly version of it...dont have time to make a high poly, basically pc/ps3 high end game quality

just mentioned probably have time to make a low poly something like Dragon's Nest, Torchlight etc something in that style/art direction but since its Dark Fantasy...i guess i have to make it look grim

http://pinkie.ponychan.net/chan/files/sr...899263.png

tells ceo i can get around same quality as a popular mmorpg

....great what the heck the heck did i get myself into... .....KAYA ETO!!!!!!!! THINK POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!

....and just something random neither rant/rave

just had another interview with another start-up game dev studio japanese owned also in makati...CEO had a translator beside him since he really cant speak or understand english...i mean his desktop was all in japanese XD

anyways name of the studio is Cruisinart

i really had a hard time pronouncing the name of their studio XD

listening to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ddHdO8jeZY
Ronin's going places! I wish the best of luck to you.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Thanks guys! Smile
a little late but Happy Birthday Grim o/