Current time: 05-11-2024, 09:36 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(10-13-2012, 11:12 AM)clonezero Wrote: Reception?
'Signatures are overrated.'
reception = initiation... if I remember correctly for coc's
(10-13-2012, 03:34 PM)AEA1 Wrote: reception = initiation... if I remember correctly for coc's

Oh that ... I don't remember what ours was but I vaguely recall the officers having us do something silly but that's about it.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-13-2012, 03:34 PM)AEA1 Wrote: reception = initiation... if I remember correctly for coc's

Ah.

Took NSTP. It was great. My excuse for picking it up was, I pressed the wrong choice. I didn't of course.
Rave: Well, I passed.
Rant: My fear and stress has yet to subside...especially since I have to be in the office everyday now XD;

Wat: My muscles have muscles on them. o__o
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Masculada.
Better not taunt her, she may strangle you with her right pinkie.LOL joke

Well muscles on muscles is way better than fat on fat LOL.

(10-14-2012, 10:54 AM)clonezero Wrote: Well muscles on muscles is way better than fat on fat LOL.

I second and beyond.
Rant: Book avalanches, something I've only seen in movies and cartoons, something I never expected to happen ever. Just this afternoon, I finally saw one happen, with me getting a front-row seat as they fell on top of me.

I never thought that hardbound books could be so heavy and bruising. Must remind myself talk to management about getting rid of some of the older tomes we have.
Or have a room dedicated to them. Except for textbooks. There are many good books that are already out of print.
rave:
have a job interview this wednesday for an animation studio

online clients 3...they still havent paid yet but confirmed na

one of the clients showed the peg of the kind of creatures/characters/building i have to make a low poly of for the online trading card game

teodriel.deviantart.com/art/Giant-Snake-330231464

http://teodriel.deviantart.com/art/Necro-329672237

http://blackbird58.deviantart.com/#/d5ggx5a

this will be a fun project to work on :3

another one some sort of racing game

and another random low poly creatures din for a game

XD

random rant

since been practicing again or refreshing my self again a bit on martial arts or what i can still remember

sometimes when i practice a bit of martial arts just a few minutes or so...

the maid thinks is some sort of random dance step XD
or sometimes my friends also back in college...until they get hit on the recieving end XD

well cant blame them because some martial art techniques really do look like a random dance move anyways kung walang kalaban XD
LOL

...i miss martial arts a bit XD

also dang Haywire know ones of my weaknesses in martial arts...
i cant kick higher than my waist line XD

so before in kung fu classes suggestion ng teacher was to focus more arm based techniques na lng daw like Tiger Stance daw etc...definately not a leg based martial art or technique

and since i was very knowledgable in human anatomy as well because i do character art...turo ng teacher since i cant kick high instead was leg sweeps, leg breaks *pretty much i target a specific part on the leg etc etc* or blocking with na lng raising my knee etc etc na lng
Naalala ko tuloy yung instructor ko sa anatomy. Eskrimador. Knows where to really hit.
Rave: FINALLY got my SSS id! So pretty with all them squiggly lines, too bad I look like shit in it.

(10-16-2012, 12:09 PM)clonezero Wrote: Rave: FINALLY got my SSS id! So pretty with all them squiggly lines, too bad I look like shit in it.

Four years into the working life, and I still don't have mine. How was the hell you had to go through to get it?
(10-16-2012, 12:21 PM)Grim Wrote:
(10-16-2012, 12:09 PM)clonezero Wrote: Rave: FINALLY got my SSS id! So pretty with all them squiggly lines, too bad I look like shit in it.

Four years into the working life, and I still don't have mine. How was the hell you had to go through to get it?

Nag followup ako dun sa SSS branch dun sa daan papuntang Bluewave.(kalimutan Korea tawag sa street XD) nagpapicture etc etc after 3? months eto na sya. No extra charge as far as I remember. Kilangan lang daw talaga sila kulitin.

Rant: Fuk u autocorrect! Chair