Current time: 05-12-2024, 07:01 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
RR's back just as soon as I have to get back to school LOL Sad

Not that I mind though - It's suffocatingly boring here. School's a nice change in scenery ( though I would have to spend it like an anti-social nerd with a risk of becoming a yangire for a term <.< )

On a slightly related note, I got my grades the other day.
Rave:
1st Honor Dean's List.

I'm gonna have Algebra this term.
May God give me the strength and patience to not punch people for asking questions about Math. Jason
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Ironically I'm taking Math right now.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Congrats HayWire! That's a real good start. Hope you can keep it up for your four/five years in college. Smile
Rant:

-nearly hit enter
[Image: commentzfaIL.jpg]

-I hate group works, especially when you have to lower yourself to their level. Its not that I'm better than any of them, but they're only interested in getting a passing grade rather than doing their best.

Rave: First time I parked behind the mall and left the car there for the whole day. So far nothing happened.
Rave: Got Thursday off from work
Rant: Maybe getting laidoff soon
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
@HayWire
woot! gratz!

@medusa0
will definitely watch the budget. already sank Php 3k ~ 4k into the deck and it's STILL not complete T-T then there's these anime custom sleeves that's tickled my fancy XD

on the subject of MtG anyone willing to give away/sell cards? XD
Congrats Haywire.

I love algebra. Can't really expect me for help since I'm very very very out of it and rusty.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Thanks guys \o3o/ Though I do feel like my profs last term were too nice (either that or my high school teachers had really high standards XD; )

Based on what I can see from meeting my profs, I'm going to be living in my closet (literally*) for the next few months again.

*I seriously study in my closet LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(09-13-2012, 04:47 PM)HayWire Wrote: *I seriously study in my closet LOL

So that's the secret to high grades!
Dammit now you tell us, could have been useful when WE were at school! Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

is it good if you finish your homework in class the day you receive it? Because I always do that unless it's a project. And this also explains why I have so much free time at home.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATDSUTM!

(09-13-2012, 04:47 PM)HayWire Wrote: *I seriously study in my closet LOL

With blots of glow in the dark paint on the interior walls for stars?
Happy birthday Andrew!
Happy Birthday Dear brother!
Happy birthday Andrew!
Something's brewing behind my back here at home and it's making me irritated since this past week.
Whatever it is, I don't like it. I'm pretty sensitive to bad news lately...

I just recovered from bad cough. It's back to shaving away at plastic for me.