Current time: 05-10-2024, 10:56 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Basta yung matanda. Big grin
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant:
My close friend from my block isn't going to be around for the rest of the school year due to budget/tuition issues

So now most of my social interactions will come from answering questions from people asking for homework, saying 'hi' to people in the hallways, texting and lurking on the internet.

...It sucks not being an introvert sometimes.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Oh, RR. How i have missed thee. Let me count the ways.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Zomg, RR, you're back! <3 *hugs monitor*

@topic
Rave:
I got a 3.5 on both of my worst subjects Big grin
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Welcome back RR!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

RR's back! I'm fucking happy again!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rant: RR was down for an entire day so all I did was read up on stuff at audiophile forums and now I want to spend a lot of money which I don't have so now I feel depressed. It will likely last until the end of the day ._.
(09-07-2012, 01:02 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rant: RR was down for an entire day so all I did was read up on stuff at audiophile forums and now I want to spend a lot of money which I don't have so now I feel depressed. It will likely last until the end of the day ._.

Same here. Spent most of my online time yesterday at a local miniature wargaming forum. Everything i read makes me curse the fact that i'm unemployed right now. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
RR, what does it mean that the board is closed? :3
(09-07-2012, 07:37 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: RR, what does it mean that the board is closed? :3

It means only you, I, and Nix can see these posts right now. LOL
Haha finally! Welcome back RR!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

RR!!!! how i missed thee!!
RAVE: the boards are back!! \o/

rave: finally won a match with my EDH mill deck. a library death win to boot.
rave: managed to convince myself it's alright to give her a gift for her birthday.
rant: item won't arrive here til two weeks from now. her bday is next week -.-
rave: we both share the trait of not liking to make a big deal or celebrate birthdays. among other things.
rave/rant: so perhaps the item arriving late and giving it on a normal day might work better.
RR is back? Since when? Happy

(09-11-2012, 08:09 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: finally won a match with my EDH mill deck. a library death win to boot.

Just remember to watch your budgets if you ever decide to keep up with the meta - the power creep for Magic is insane.
I rushed over here as soon as I saw the email, I FEEL WHOLE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.