Current time: 05-10-2024, 05:59 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Getting the hang of a graveyard shift.

Rave: McDonald's is open 24/7

Rave: Working on Car and Driver Magazine. Not that big a car fan, but falling in love with the sheer tech Ferrari's pumping into the F12 Berlinetta.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
I was working on stuff when the lights went out. I stopped and decided to go to sleep when I felt something crawling on my blanket. Took my flashlight and saw cockroaches coming in through my window. Ugh.

Killed about three, still hunting for two more or so cockroaches right now. It's not summer here right now, so it's a bit surprising and literally woke me up. Mga putang ipis 'to.

... At Birthday pala ni Mark!

Sa susunod, kung magpapadala ka ng kampon para ipaalala na birthday mo, yung tao dapat. Kadiri eh, pag hinahataw ko ng tsinelas, makatas.
AHAHA. Joke lang dude.

Happy Birthday Mark!
'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-23-2012, 05:12 PM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote: 200+ pages @.@ holy cow

Pretty much the reason why I never bother with updating via Twitter or Facebook LOL

@jake uu nga penge!!!!

And happy bday mark!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Bappy Hirtday Mark-SAMA! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa--
Just finished making breakfast and before eating, I told my siblings that I put wasabi in one of the pancakes and cheese in another. The look on their faces were priceless.

I lied about the wasabi of course and as for the one with cheese, it's all mine.Big grin

One reason they believed me was because I put a minced jalapeno in one last year and warned them. My brother who shovels his food got it and it was hilarious.

I'm a good onii-chan.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rave - I HAVE SEEN HEAVEN. AND IT'S MADE OF COFFEE GROUNDS!!! GORDITAS, BROTHERS!!!

Happy Birthday, Trollboy! Clapping
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-23-2012, 04:55 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rant? Rave? :

I just fixed myself a snack at the office; instant sio ramen bowl, when a floor-mate (same floor, different office) came in and said she had pizza, chocolate cake and softdrinks at the pantry since it was her birthday! So I went and I ate... a lot Domo

In front of me right now I have... 2 slices of pizza, a bowl of noodles, a big slice of chocolate cake with caramel drizzle, a large glass of pepsi max, and Kirin fire black coffee x_x

DIET? WHAT DIET Woot

fixed.

Maligayang Kaarawan Ginoong Mark ^^
Hey guys! Thank you very much for the Greetings! Salute
I don't know where to post this, so here. Non-psychoactive cannabinoids for medical use.

I feel like Hempire sometimes.
Rave:
I got to hug my favorite prof a while ago Clapping

On a random note, what happens to incentive points when you're already gonna have a sure 4.0? o___o...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(08-23-2012, 01:09 PM)clonezero Wrote: It supposidly starts with the tingling of your left pinkie, this progressively crawls up your arm until the point it reaches your chest and your heart, after that pain.

But I've also read somewhere that heart attacks can happen without this common sign.

Just to state no I have not had a heart attack but I have felt the tingling thingie happen to me acouple of times, safe to say it caused me to panic.

But now for the important question, why are you asking?
I may have had an explosive chest pain at work a few days ago and I was gasping for air. The sad part was that no one even noticed, not even my co-worker who sits on the other side of my work bench. Recently I've been getting random pains all over my body for no reason, I think my body may be dying on me, either that or I just haven't been drinking enough water.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
RIP Jerry Nelson
(08-25-2012, 01:22 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(08-23-2012, 01:09 PM)clonezero Wrote: It supposidly starts with the tingling of your left pinkie, this progressively crawls up your arm until the point it reaches your chest and your heart, after that pain.

But I've also read somewhere that heart attacks can happen without this common sign.

Just to state no I have not had a heart attack but I have felt the tingling thingie happen to me acouple of times, safe to say it caused me to panic.

I may have had an explosive chest pain at work a few days ago and I was gasping for air. The sad part was that no one even noticed, not even my co-worker who sits on the other side of my work bench. Recently I've been getting random pains all over my body for no reason, I think my body may be dying on me, either that or I just haven't been drinking enough water.

chest pains mean something else, I just forgot what. I think its for the best that you get yourself checked out just in case.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(08-25-2012, 06:34 AM)clonezero Wrote:
(08-25-2012, 01:22 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:

chest pains mean something else, I just forgot what. I think its for the best that you get yourself checked out just in case.
Will do
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
rave: finally found a download for Gihren's Greed for the PSP XD
rant: the copy i found of Gihren's Grred wont run on my PSP -.-