Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:24 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
rave: im the team lead now o.O wonder if they'll actually give me an accompanying raise
Do your best Buchou.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Omedetou Buchou-sama!!!! LOL
I just found my missing denim shorts.

It was newly washed before it went missing but was slightly [?] covered in mold when I found it under some clothes. The clothes for some reason are OK. Why does it have to happen to my favorite pair?
(08-17-2012, 06:51 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rave: im the team lead now o.O wonder if they'll actually give me an accompanying raise

Omedetou, Santi-Taisa LOL
Congratulations, ZK. You just leveled-up!

RAnt - that burger last night, coupled with the party i went to afterwards, really did a number on my stomach. I still feel pretty horrible now.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-17-2012, 11:50 AM)Fox Wrote: Congratulations, ZK. You just leveled-up!

RAnt - that burger last night, coupled with the party i went to afterwards, really did a number on my stomach. I FEEL TERRIBLE!

FTFY
Office diva here who is a filipina is annoying the flying fuck out of me. its so distracting with all that random singing thats going out of control. >.<
Talk her into stopping. Nakakaasar yan.
(08-17-2012, 12:36 PM)Mjting Wrote: Office diva here who is a filipina is annoying the flying fuck out of me. its so distracting with all that random singing thats going out of control. >.<

History repeating itself?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-17-2012, 12:51 PM)Fox Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 12:36 PM)Mjting Wrote: Office diva here who is a filipina is annoying the flying fuck out of me. its so distracting with all that random singing thats going out of control. >.<

I'm afraid so. it's just does she cant live without running her mouth whether if its working or singing. =_=
(08-17-2012, 01:24 PM)Mjting Wrote:

I'm afraid so. it's just does she cant live without running her mouth whether if its working or singing. =_=

lalalala~ earbuds?
(08-17-2012, 02:29 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(08-17-2012, 01:24 PM)Mjting Wrote:

lalalala~ earbuds?

Just on one side. but even if she is not singing, she keeps muttering shit out loud like when she is counting and shit. >.<
thanks for the congratulations ^^
sadly no increase in pay..well so far. still keeping my fingers crossed.
starting next week we're back on an 8 hour sched tho. i get fri-sat off so i can finally attend most RR meets \o/ and finally enroll for saturday violin lessons XD
Is it a bit creepy for a school to issue uniforms that are 90% pure white and 10% one other color? If so then look up Ookami Kakushi. I'm very suspicious of it.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.