Current time: 05-13-2024, 04:14 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Didn't I have a thread for that?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rant: I ate a whole Shakey's thin crust pizza and drank half a liter of coke last night. My stomach hates me now.
Does it just hate you or it hates you so much, it hurts?

I don't know the remedy for stomach aches.
'Signatures are overrated.'
No it loves you Jake, remember that love hurts!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I remember that one time in 2009, i finished off six Chickenjoy pieces, a lot of rice and a liter and a half of Mountain Dew in one sitting. I got drowsy afterwards but couldn't fall asleep due to all the caffeine in my system. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Hahaha! Brose, you Mexican half-Texan bastard.
Wow 0_o
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
just reading all that makes me stomach ache XD
It's been kinda slow here
rant: they ate all the cake. even the one that was specifically set aside for the one who bought the damn cake but cant eat because he's too tired from a 12 hour shift.
Rave:
10-minute video is done. It's not gonna be worth a perfect score, but it's done.

Since it's done, it's gonna be pretty chill around here for me till finals. LOL

I will enjoy watching the other people panic as they struggle to finish their deadlines while still trying to keep up with their studies.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(08-02-2012, 09:43 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: they ate all the cake. even the one that was specifically set aside for the one who bought the damn cake but cant eat because he's too tired from a 12 hour shift.

*pat**pat*
(08-02-2012, 01:36 PM)Serene Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 09:43 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: they ate all the cake. even the one that was specifically set aside for the one who bought the damn cake but cant eat because he's too tired from a 12 hour shift.

*pat**pat*

The cake is a lie!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-02-2012, 01:41 PM)Fox Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 01:36 PM)Serene Wrote: *pat**pat*
The cake is a lie!

The cake wasn't a lie. Leaving a piece for ZeKe is.
I just got my wisdom teeth extracted a few hours ago and the gauze is really starting irritate me. Other than that I'm fine, hell I came out of the anesthesia alot quicker than anyone though and I'm doing just fine right now.