Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:01 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(07-28-2012, 07:00 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: hmm..late ba or absent na naman si teammate >.<?

It's the weekend. Malamang absent na yan.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-28-2012, 12:04 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-28-2012, 07:00 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: hmm..late ba or absent na naman si teammate >.<?

It's the weekend. Malamang absent na yan.

thankfully super late lang.

rant: pero taena, ano bang mga devs yan. sumi-singhot ng kimchee? how can a 4mb patch contain so many fucking bugs >.<
Ok the guy I bought Exvs from refunded me and now I found another one for a little cheaper and expedited delivery was available so my copy should be here by tuesday at the earliest. thank god I was scared for sec.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-27-2012, 09:03 AM)Mjting Wrote:
(07-27-2012, 07:53 AM)atdsutm Wrote: Our cat just died.

She was on the same spot where i found her at first where she was a young stray cat

Sad about this development too. Rest in peace. She was such a nice cat to us. I'm gonna miss her running to greet me whenever i come back home from work.

Was it the same cat that I petted while I was there? Sad
(07-29-2012, 05:30 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Was it the same cat that I petted while I was there? Sad

I think it was. T_T
'Signatures are overrated.'
If I was there, even for a day, I'm sure your cat would've liked me alot, cats and dogs usually like me alot.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rave:
Suspended classes today. This gives me time to work on my projects ~_~
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(07-30-2012, 06:09 AM)HayWire Wrote: Rave:
Suspended classes today. This gives me time to work on my projects ~_~

Taft right?

I HOPE MINE IS TOO. Then again, CSB doesn't suspend classes. Fuck them.
Our school's weekly no-class holiday is every Monday Sad
Rave/Rant: After 6 years of being in RR, and after 6 years of being a nicknamer, I finally got one of my own and I like it.
Are you now happy now, Darth Brose?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Stop it with the formalities. Just Brose will do, Manthony.
That's MANtonio to you, sonny boy.

*cracks knuckles*
Ok. Mang Tonio.
?????
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!