Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:45 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
I rarely rant about things, but man... some people are just too thickheaded Facepalm

shinjirarenai gurai, donkan sugiru~ Argh
Ninja Ninja 
(07-20-2012, 12:02 AM)Fox Wrote:
(07-17-2012, 10:22 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: Rant: I just went to Pangasinan and back and all I hear is that call me maybe song and now its fucking stuck in my head!

A friend pointed this out to me early this morning. You can thank me later.

Whenever I hear the song, it gets stuck in my head as well. Thankfully it is easily cured by playing an Eraserheads song.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Holy crap, finally found an internet connection. Thank god! anyways, guys I'm in Vegas!
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-21-2012, 03:06 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: I'm in Vegas!

Keep off the booze. you might find yourself with a wife and a hangover at the same time.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-21-2012, 03:22 AM)Serene Wrote:

Keep off the booze. you might find yourself with a wife and a hangover at the same time.

Well I'm actually staying at the gun club north of vegas, plus I'm not into that.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-21-2012, 04:07 AM)Sirius140 Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 03:22 AM)Serene Wrote:

Well I'm actually staying at the gun club north of vegas, plus I'm not into that.

Don't shoot me. Rofl
rant: guess who's soloing another 12 hour shift >.<

rave: made some kuroneko (ore no imouto) ringtones. now she invites me to play each time my phone rings
rant: but no one ever texts me ._.
(07-21-2012, 07:18 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: but no one ever texts me ._.

I just did. Happy
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(07-21-2012, 12:06 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-21-2012, 07:18 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: but no one ever texts me ._.

I just did. Happy

yay ty ^^
Rave - Slept in for most of the morning and missed both breakfast and lunch. So i made three pancakes the size of dinner plates. Woot

Rant - I made three pancakes the size of dinner plates. I am never doing that again. Can't even finish off the last half of the last piece. Sick
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rant: feel like an ice cube after the shift. technician who fixed the aircon and put it on winter mode. it so happens our remote for it is locked in the admin office coz its a weekend.
rant: ice cold -> warm (relatively) wet weather -> coming down with a cold
RANT: and i was stupid enough to get laing from 7-11 for lunch. gastrointestinal pyrotechnics with clogged nose induced dry heaves FFFFFFFFF >.<
(07-21-2012, 09:23 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: ice cold -> warm (relatively) wet weather -> coming down with a cold

Ouch, that's rough. Get some rest immediately if you're still planning on coming to the plamo meet. If you're not in the clear by tomorrow morning, better not push it.

RANT - TANGINA, DI AKO MAKATULOG!!!
YAY!! Natuyo na namin yung kusina after taking out above ankle amounts of water!!

RANT ng Ina ko: Umuulan na naman!!
rave: stomach issues went away last night.
rant: but not before i had to throw up dinner twice -.-
rant: body feels heavy tho and having trouble breathing properly.

need to rehydrate and rest
Pahinga ka ng maayos Zeke. Bawi na lang next time.