Rant:
I officially hate UAAP season. Especially when I have groupworks to do -__-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
rant:
@HayWire

beginning to hate UAAP season na rin XD
no wonder when i followed up informatics about a sched
sagot nila:

"madami na actually nagtatanong ng autodesk maya course, kaya lng may mga sports event muna kami tinatapos medyo busy pa kami dun"

...i guess this is what they meant about a sport events...maybe because of the UAAP season

...mental note when i start teaching part-time take in consideration those "events" like UAAP season and such

Rave:

1. Got a appointment with a studio/office on tuesday for a freelance 3d animation project

when i asked how did they know about me, through a friend of mine in college and previous clients XD

2. another freelance game project, may nag papagawa ng mga 3d models for a game, similar art style as tales of series, XD
when interviewer asked how did i know about the tales of series

also got recommended by a friend in college

me: actually never played any of the tales of series games, it was my younger sister that played the games i just watched her play it

3. August workshops for ICA will be teaching in those work shops

4. September- Miracles Animation...need to follow on this if does push through

5. Toon City...still no email kailan eto T_T this is getting annoying

6. exm games XD

7. got another job interview this week for another part time 3d instructor position

to be honest i dont mind teaching part-time if no projects but to be honest i enjoy working in a production studio more making movies/animations/games etc
(07-15-2012, 12:16 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 11:06 AM)Fox Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 07:30 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: Raffy penge nga ng keyboard >.<

Isn't Goat the resident Keyboard/Router/InnocentElectronicParaphernalia executioner?

we all have a goatling inside of us waiting to smash its way out XD

Bukod dun, baka walang mapahiram na keyboard si Bort.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Uh yeah guys I just looked at total number of registered members here and we're nearing 666. Anyone know what'll happen when we hit that number?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-16-2012, 11:20 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Uh yeah guys I just looked at total number of registered members here and we're nearing 666. Anyone know what'll happen when we hit that number?

Nothing bad will. What's the matter with 666? Just a number.
Not the reaction I was looking for. Well there goes that delusional scenario simulation. In other news...

WAFFLEZZ!!!!!!!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLecWDFu18Z1ys58UwLq-...qH547_Hfm8]
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
That's a pretty big signature, son. You might wanna lessen the size there.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
is it too big now? Cuz I had to reupload this after various resizes
(07-16-2012, 01:00 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: is it too big now? Cuz I had to reupload this after various resizes

The size is good now.

He probably posted that while you were resizing.
Shoji Kawamori, my favorite mecha designer unfortunately has moved on.....

To lolis

That's it then. The world really is gonna end later this year.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
WHAAAAAT?!

Catchy tune though.
From Minmay to Nyan Nyan yet nobody saw this coming.
Kala ko pumanaw na siya. Was scared for a minute there. O_O

Better lolis than his tree-hugging phase.
rave:

got another
this week aside from the for tommorow (appointment with a client nag papagawa ng 3d animation project)

wednesday interview for part time 3d lecturer/prof position as well for First Academy Of Arts