Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:39 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(07-02-2012, 09:59 AM)NiX Wrote: ^He's talking about switching internet providers here in the Philippines.

Jiro: Try switching the router/modem to just modem mode and just use your old router. You can google for globe's default login.

Ive been tinkering with their modem/router. Cant find that option..>_<
Fuunyaah~
Just punch your modem every time it doesn't want to get configured to your preferred settings. Might work, might not work. Either way you'd still get an answer in the end.
(07-02-2012, 11:10 AM)Goat Wrote: Just punch your modem every time it doesn't want to get configured to your preferred settings. Might work, might not work. Either way you'd still get an answer in the end.

You just want to see stuff broken and you want to break stuff yourself.. XD
Fuunyaah~
My modem has a hole, if you're curious. LOL
(07-02-2012, 11:16 AM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(07-02-2012, 11:10 AM)Goat Wrote: Just punch your modem every time it doesn't want to get configured to your preferred settings. Might work, might not work. Either way you'd still get an answer in the end.

You just want to see stuff broken and you want to break stuff yourself.. XD
Why don't we just get C4 and blow shit up
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-02-2012, 11:33 AM)Goat Wrote: My modem has a hole, if you're curious. LOL

And we're not curious enough to ask what you use the hole for.
'Signatures are overrated.'
LOL
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(07-02-2012, 11:49 AM)Serene Wrote:

Oh fuck you and your DOHOHOH. LOL LOL LOL
(07-02-2012, 12:16 PM)Goat Wrote:

Nah. I'll leave that to Statler.
(07-02-2012, 12:16 PM)Goat Wrote:

KAMBENGGA!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(07-02-2012, 10:05 AM)Hell Heart Wrote:
(07-02-2012, 09:59 AM)NiX Wrote: ^He's talking about switching internet providers here in the Philippines.

Jiro: Try switching the router/modem to just modem mode and just use your old router. You can google for globe's default login.

Ive been tinkering with their modem/router. Cant find that option..>_<

If you still have your old bayantel modem, you can try to just transplant the globe settings onto that and use that instead.
I was about to sleep when the air outside my room started smelling like burning varnish again.
Where the hell do get their varnished firewood!?

I think I just answered my own question.
Sounds familiar. I can't nap in the early evenings here in Ilocos. The air outside my bedroom window usually reeks of roasting meat at any point past 5pm. That's the bad point about having ihaw-ihaws on both blocks beside the house. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
ihaw ihaw na minarinade sa varnish masarap sigurado yan LOL

rant: I cut my hair too short and it doesn't go well with the bigote. I am Jesus no more.
Again, that sounds familiar. I had a haircut a few days ago. Problem was, after it arrived at just the right length i wanted, the guy acccidentally took a little too much off of one side and then had to trim more off the other side to get it even.

I now look pretty... respectable. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."