Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:00 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(06-06-2012, 09:44 PM)Sforza Wrote: Another student at school randomly asked me today what I thought of the Panatag/Scarbrough Shoal issue because I'm "chinese". I was like, "lawl dude I didn't grow up in China" and then I gave him a really concise 10 minute lecture on East Asian geopolitics that foreign policy geeks would be proud of LOL And then he looked lost and completely changed the topic afterwards :c

lol it seems like he is really interesting on the topic he sees at the news Blink
Got an ultimatum from dad: Either me and Ronin find work bu August, or he's hauling us to Cebu to work in his factory.

Now really hoping job interviews for tomorrow and Friday turn out well.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
if that happens, say my online/freelance stuff etc career http://roninfang.deviantart.com/#/d51rqmm, the connections i've been building over the years which i was hoping to one day turn into an actual studio if the virtual studio is successful , etc and everything good bye, problem with dad he is rarely home so like most parents they always assume they know everything, they rarely did appreciate my stuff anyways...at least my online clients did, past studios i did ojt/a bit of work for for etc, my profs , my online/irl friends even phbronies did at least, if one day i shot my self or something you know what happened
rave: 1 mb per second torrent downloads.

rant: im sharing the apartment with two douchebags.
(06-06-2012, 04:16 PM)AEA1 Wrote: made an anatomy exam for nursing students earlier.

50 item multiple choice exam.

made all the answers "c"

haha

Haha, awesome, Doc. LOL

(06-07-2012, 01:40 AM)RoninFang Wrote: if one day i shot my self or something you know what happened

I hope you're joking.

(06-07-2012, 06:48 AM)Mjting Wrote: rant: im sharing the apartment with two douchebags.

Do they have popped collars? How's Japan, Mark?
Douchebag as in jologs. pinoy eh. barumbado.

i miss the training center.
(06-07-2012, 05:38 PM)Mjting Wrote: Douchebag as in jologs. pinoy eh. barumbado.

No regrets, dear Mark, no regrets.
rant: still not done making the training materials. distracted by tickets >.<
rave: i've been installing bandwidth monitor software on some of the PCs here at work to see if it can curb the rampant streaming/downloading of other employees. company owner noticed it and gave me a "very good" and gave me the go ahead to put it on all computers XD
lolwut: two unrelated persons (my niece and a co-worker) have suggested i cosplay as Loki o.O im guessing its the hair.
(06-07-2012, 05:38 PM)Mjting Wrote: Douchebag as in jologs. pinoy eh. barumbado.

Please rate from 1-10, 10 being the highest.
Keep Calm and go on...

... a rampage.

Rant/Rave:
I don't understand kids' naming sense these days.

Regardless, Ned says hi.
[Image: 318145_247662525340313_1942942316_n.jpg]

^ My nephew BTW. Say hi too, you maggots.

Another Rant/Rave:

Nag-brownout. Since I didn't have anything to do, so I cleaned my room.
I used to share my room with Antlan, but decided to move out because I've been doing the cleaning 99% of the time. The mess in the room is mostly his.

3-4 years later, I find myself with a room mate and here I am again. To be fair, the mess in the room is mostly mine.
I miss the space though. How much does a double deck bed cost?
'Signatures are overrated.'
It's rainy season! LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
My sister was going to the mall for groceries. She asked me if there's anything I want.

Sis: "May gusto ka daw ipabili, kuya?"
Me: "Ibili nyo ko ng waifu."
Sis: "Ano yung waifu?"
Me: "Basta itanong nyo na lang."

Waiting for results.

Edit:
Result is... Nothing. She forgot about it.

Mark, don't forget ok?
rant: work on a rainy holiday. my socks are soaked
rant: they hid the aircon remote in the office.
rain sounds awesome right now
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(06-12-2012, 09:06 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: rain sounds awesome right now

Yes. But not if you're going to wark. Who loves wearing flood soaked socks the whole day anyway?
I got nothing on that, maybe use my trench coat as a raft?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.