Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:17 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(04-17-2012, 07:18 AM)Mjting Wrote: Flight to japan is today. Gonna be there for 8 months-ish. I'll see you in the ACV team room rr. You guys take care.

have a safe flight o/ and hope you don't get trolled (too much) by the universe while there XD

Quote:P.S.: Yung mga waifu namin ha.
^this

rave: my cough is finally going away
rant: you'd think that after a year the bugs would have been fixed...but noooo the event we're running is still bugged like hell. and guess who gets to answer all the complaints? >.<
(04-17-2012, 07:18 AM)Mjting Wrote: Flight to japan is today. Gonna be there for 8 months-ish. I'll see you in the ACV team room rr. You guys take care.

Ingat na lang pagdating mo dun, bespren. Basta mag-online ka pa din paminsan-minsan.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Bye Mark, post when you get there!
(04-17-2012, 08:51 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant: you'd think that after a year the bugs would have been fixed...but noooo the event we're running is still bugged like hell. and guess who gets to answer all the complaints? >.<

What company are you working at again? and what game?
'Signatures are overrated.'
bye marrrrkkk!!!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Take care sir! Salute
Rant : I hate being sick...

Rave :
Anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime anime...

Take care Mark, see you onlineSalute
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
bye mark safe voyage!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT MY EYEBALLS CAN FEEL IT
(04-17-2012, 03:14 PM)NiX Wrote: IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT MY EYEBALLS CAN FEEL IT

IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT MY ASS GREW HEMORRHOIDS
(04-17-2012, 03:22 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 03:14 PM)NiX Wrote: IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT MY EYEBALLS CAN FEEL IT

IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT I CAN SEE THE HEAT HAZE THROUGH MY EYELIDS
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(04-17-2012, 03:45 PM)Fox Wrote:

IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT I CAN SEE THE HEAT HAZE THROUGH MY EYELIDS

IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT MY HAIR BRAIDED ITSELF
(04-17-2012, 03:52 PM)Serene Wrote:
(04-17-2012, 03:45 PM)Fox Wrote:

IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT MY HAIR BRAIDED ITSELF

IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT MY SKIN IS SHEDDING Fear
(04-17-2012, 04:19 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: IT IS SO MOTHEREFFIN HOT. IT'S SO HOT MY SKIN IS SHEDDING Fear

Molting season na ba?