Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:40 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Someone stole my bag last night... which had a lot of stuff (including cc's, driver's license, wallet, etc). Sucks. Good thing I still have my phone.
But I lost a lot of valuables too.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
currently in the confession setting and doing rehearsal...

how to test the sounds LOL

okay yung iba sa kabilang dulo ng convention venue...mag ingay kayo and mag thumbs up if you can still hear the music

LOL
Hassle, Tim! Hope you're OK. Better valuables than a life.
Still, that's a real pain in the ass Tim. Sad
You have my sympathies, Maitreya. If getting your stuff stolen is bad enough, getting all of those reported missing and replaced is a real headache.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thanks to all that attended the party! Seeing RR friends gather is always a treat on it's own!(will continue gratitude speech once brain has cleared it's mind blown status).
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
(03-31-2012, 11:36 AM)maitreya Wrote: Someone stole my bag last night... which had a lot of stuff (including cc's, driver's license, wallet, etc). Sucks. Good thing I still have my phone.
But I lost a lot of valuables too.

WTF?! Where did this happen? How did it happen?
^Hey guys. Sorry I couldn't go. I've been sick since Friday night, actually. I'm glad you had fun, DT. Smile
(03-31-2012, 11:36 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: Thanks to all that attended the party! Seeing RR friends gather is always a treat on it's own!(will continue gratitude speech once brain has cleared it's mind blown status).

Really would've wanted to be there if i was in the Metro. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
My PS3 is still on the fritz. It still shuts down on its own at random intervals ranging from 10 minutes to 3 hours today while playing ACV. I am not happy that I spent money on an expensive repair that did little to improve my situation. I should have listened to my folks and purchased a new PS3 instead Sad

Am thinking now that it might be the hard drive that's the problem...

Now it YLODs again, then works. Can't play for more than just a few minutes this time.
Rave:

Back from the PHcon

major success LOL XD

we were only expecting 60 guest
i was only expecting around 70 or so

when i checked the guest list O_O

120+ came LOL

there will be another one next year and probably a bigger one since current PH bronie count is at 606 and still growing after 1 year the member count will probably jump a lot higher

probably need a bigger venue next time around
will be bigger con...that would mean though we might also need a bit more help this time around but keeping the main roster/people that helped/organized/contributed to the con

one of the funny moments...didn't have a laser pointer so a borrowed the baseball bat for the pinata and used that as a pointer LOL so was wearing a suit, slightly messed up hair and used a baseball bat as a laser pointer LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c2Vb7CqTdc wala lng LOL
thanks to rick and jake for yesterday and today specially to jake for letting me test out acv XD SOOOOONNN!!!!

anyway its april first and I've been hunting down april 1st articles all over the net XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(04-01-2012, 05:53 PM)Fox Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 11:36 PM)Doom Trigger Wrote: Thanks to all that attended the party! Seeing RR friends gather is always a treat on it's own!(will continue gratitude speech once brain has cleared it's mind blown status).

Really would've wanted to be there if i was in the Metro. Sad

In my case, I woke up with just me in the house. Where they all went, I don't know. Then I found out my mom went our with her friends she met online and watched PBB's Big Night.Domo
Hapon na nagsi-uwian ang mga lintek.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Thanks! It was such a nice cruise and party Smile

Picture and a video of the fireworks are up on FB but I'm not your friend so I can't tag you :|
(04-03-2012, 01:13 PM)JiN Wrote: Rave: I just got myself an inspiration to pay my phone bills on time. A wonderful accountant/princess that looks like Solenn Heussaff... only smaller. I love my life again.

Some people's lives are sooo enviably simple.