Current time: 05-12-2024, 05:50 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
i do help around a bit with the chores at home

problem with this side of the relatives...

we don't even live under the same roof and they assume they know what i do 24/7

lets just favoritism runs in dad's side of the family...that no matter what i do there's no pleasing them...
whatever bahala its just 1-2 people's opinions anyways

I'm guessing it's a stereotype of something when you're a geek or don't engage in sports such as basketball and other common sports daily. Practicing different kinds of martial arts probably don't apply to them as well.
I feel so epal right now XD;;

Rant:
My mom made me upload the pictures from the Graduation Ball to FB the other day...

I keep getting notifications that this person likes that or this person tags this or that person comments on that though none of it concerns me at aaaaaaall.

All it does is clutter my notifications and giving me false hopes that people replied (or such) to my posts DX

Anyone know how to make it stop? >_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Jake, those sure are a lot of office supplies hidden in that skirt.
(03-20-2012, 05:31 PM)HayWire Wrote: I feel so epal right now XD;;

Rant:
My mom made me upload the pictures from the Graduation Ball to FB the other day...

I keep getting notifications that this person likes that or this person tags this or that person comments on that though none of it concerns me at aaaaaaall.

All it does is clutter my notifications and giving me false hopes that people replied (or such) to my posts DX

Anyone know how to make it stop? >_<

There should be an 'unfollow post' somewhere around there. I did the harder way though; blocked almost everybody's ass off from my posts.

You can also untag yourself if you want. XD
Rave:

freelance stuff and personal stuff ish piling up again WEEEE XD

1. another online freelance paid job order from the Game Studio

2. PH Con PowerPoint presentation almost done just need to scan the sketches sometime next week...eer really need a new scanner asap

Listening to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6POTnRvn...re=related

Rant:

still job hunting for full time work...>_<

also...another possible reason why didnt make maybe to Top Draw...

a relatively new policy that is implemented in Top Draw

apparently the employees working in the MLP:FIM in Top Draw are not allowed to have any connections with the brony fandom...whether it be facebook groups, conventions and such

i think not sure but some of the employees that worked on MLP:FIM in Top Draw got sanctioned when some of them accidently leaked info...

so yeah Top Draw is trying to keep it very strict...

I guess i almost made it to Top Draw...but i am already too invovled with the PH bronies group...maybe could have been another determining factor

But who knows LOL XD only time will tell
Rave - dreamt of an awesome eight-course meal last night. Woot

Rant - woke up this morning to find drool and bite marks on my cellphone. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant:
Ubos na lahat ng registration slots sa Outbreak:Manila as of yesterday Sad
Bad timing Sad

Edit:
So today was a free day with no practice due to good performance. Tomorrow is also a free day because it's the official rest day prior to grad.

Rant: IT'S SO BORING HERE -_____________-
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
ACV gave me YLOD Sad

EDIT: Ok, it YLOD' but it worked after again.. I restarted it and I won't turn it on for an hour just to be sure. I may have to transfer my leadership position in ACV to someone before this gets YLOD permanently.
(03-22-2012, 10:45 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: ACV gave me YLOD Sad

EDIT: Ok, it YLOD' but it worked after again.. I restarted it and I won't turn it on for an hour just to be sure. I may have to transfer my leadership position in ACV to someone before this gets YLOD permanently.

I'll lend you my PS3 temporarily if yours dies. I'll be the least active member anyway for sure until mid-April (unless Mix somehow manages to be even less active, no offense) Tongue

Oh but do that thing Fox did. The re-balling whatever
(03-22-2012, 11:20 PM)Sforza Wrote:

I'll lend you my PS3 temporarily if yours dies. I'll be the least active member anyway for sure until mid-April (unless Mix somehow manages to be even less active, no offense) Tongue

The problem with PXP Repair is that you have to set an appointment for your unit if you want to get it back on the same day. If you do a walk-in, chances are you'll hafta come back a couple days later. I already gave Leperdude the guy's number. I hope we hear from him soon.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(03-22-2012, 11:20 PM)Sforza Wrote:

Hahaha sorry dudes, I know I've been missing from the map. But I'm planning to turn that around this weekend. Tongue
Grim's like Primus. Robot god who went dormant and turned into Cybertron. Rick's Optimus Prime who died and passed on the Matrix of Leadership to Goat (Rodimus Prime).
RANT:
Shit happened last night and didn't get any sleep after waking up at 2 in the morning [I went to sleep at 12 midnight].
Cursed Vitamin D Powered Body.
'Signatures are overrated.'
7 more days more or less to go till PH Con

excited and slightly scared at the same time...

weeeeeeeeee XD

on oh yeah will be open for on the commissions and a few by order commissions in case anyone would be interested