Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:25 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(02-21-2012, 11:15 PM)Fox Wrote: Is it tradition now to lock the ranting threads when they reach more than a hundred and fifty plus pages and then start from the beginning?

Yeah, sort of.
in before lock yes?
sooo if you are going through with it have you already though of a new name for the new ranting thread?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Just name it Mr thread mkII version kai or something LOL
Actually I'm just joking. I don't even have thread-closing powers to begin with.
POTANG ENA another DOOMSGAY trailer but I gotta admit the ACV one was much worse.

(02-23-2012, 03:08 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: POTANG ENA another DOOMSGAY trailer but I gotta admit the ACV one was much worse.

What's up with these ridiculously stupid doomsday dubstep trailers? I think the world is going to end already.
(02-23-2012, 03:08 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: POTANG ENA another DOOMSGAY trailer

I lost it, but then the music started and I was like, "Aaaaww. The fuck is this?"
Rant:
Today was the last normal school day for my entire life in this school.

Pinaiyak ako. In. Every. Subject/period. Umiyak rin yung mga guro kasi aalis na kami as one of the most lovable batches (according to them). Nakakainis kung minsan na super sentimental ako na tao. At least masarap umiyak - kahit near the end of the day, wala nang luha lumalabas. (angpangetumiyaknangwalangluha XDDDDDDD)

Kahit may PT week pa and grad prac, it's just not gonna be the same anymore ._.

13 years na ako dito sa eskwelahan na toh. Since 5 years old palang ako. 18 na akooooooooo (TIME FLIIIIIES). I pretty much grew up here.

Takot ako magkolehiyo ._. I don't know anything about making friends. Especially with guys. DX;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Bakit ka naman takot haywire?
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
@beastkiller
...Well, I've been in the same (exclusive) school for 13 years of my life...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(02-23-2012, 10:29 PM)HayWire Wrote: @beastkiller
...Well, I've been in the same (exclusive) school for 13 years of my life...

Yeah, you'll get a little surprised no doubt. Case in point; I wasn't sure how to act when people were too lenient and had some sort of supposed 'cuddly' atmosphere. Pati simpleng 'thank you' hindi ko alam kung paano sasabihin hahah.

Just make sure you manage your insecurity when the time comes though; the time that'd get you spaced out of a certain crowd. I was there too, and experienced the worst out of it. Thank goodness Raffy the failing guy was there with me. LOL LOL LOL

Either way there's RR and your brothers though, so at least that gives you an idea how most males act in general (minus the geekiness and non-hostile approach towards gay people).
^Raffy didn't fail you that time. =)

And I think RR is not at all representative of the general male population. XD
Just go with the flow without compromising your values and principles. You should be fine.
bale wala all girls lang ba kau sa school? haywire bale tama si boss g sa sinbi nya you will be fine
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war