Current time: 05-12-2024, 08:53 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
* clonezero slaps Shintetsu around a bit with a large trout.

wew it still works

hey Shin where was that kambenga picture you posted before? I need it for something we discussed this weekend cus nobody seems to be planning on making that emblem XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

The one with a swooping raven with a certain somebody's head?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
yes and for that I need the kambenga picture

* clonezero slaps fox with a frying pan then around a bit with a large trout.

probably gonna turn out horribly but what the heck XD

Tangina mo, anong ginawa ko sa yo? Shock

* Fox retaliates by pulling out his own trout and slapping CZ on the face with it *
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-15-2012, 12:08 AM)Fox Wrote: Tangina mo, anong ginawa ko sa yo? Shock

* Fox retaliates by pulling out his own trout and slapping CZ on the face with it *

* clonezero slaps fox back with a marlin and then around a bit with a large trout.

haha engarde!

LOL Ok yan Raf, ah. May ganyan pa pala.

* NiX slaps self around a bit with a large trout.
(02-15-2012, 12:13 AM)NiX Wrote: LOL Ok yan Raf, ah. May ganyan pa pala.

* NiX slaps self around a bit with a large trout.

D: what are you doing D:

Stirb, du verdammter arscholch!

* Fox watches NiX slap himself before pulling out two large catfishes and slapping CZ around a bit with them *
I don't know, it's probably in MR. Good luck looking for it in 3k+ of my posts lol

Srsly though, just get a new picture, kissarafi.
meeh I'll do it some other day then XP alas bert-ex has yet to recieve its emblem

* clonezero slaps fox with and encyclopedia in retaliation and then slaps Shintetsu around a bit with a large trout.

Cool, so the code still works. Lemme test it:

* Goat slaps Raffy, NiX, Fox, atdsutm, Mjting, Grim, Leperman, Evil Panda, Twinskies, HayWire, medusa, Roninfang, hewhoshantbenamed, grimweld09, Sforza, cabs, Doom Trigger, JE, farmboy, Shintetsu, Niji, Zefyr, your mom, and zero_kanipan around a bit with a large trout.
Poor trout. Bye
Look at the bright side, you all smell like fish now. I'm a bit disappointed it wasn't sardines though.

On a side note, here's something MR-related:

I posted a while ago about importing MSG:BR UC0081, and was happy to know that the import only costs about 40USD/2kphp, with free shipping too. The problem is, it'll take around 3 weeks before it would come here, so I had to fucking pay Fedex PH around 500php (my sister imported a game too) to reduce the waiting time to 3 days. LOL

I'm going to fucking destroy them if something happens to my copy though. I don't trust what's been happening in this shitholepelago anyway.
Fedex? Hahah good luck pagdating sa customs. LOL
(02-15-2012, 12:54 AM)NiX Wrote: Fedex? Hahah good luck pagdating sa customs. LOL

Yeah. It only has two games anyway. For all I know they'll only steal if you have a lot stuff inside or else, I'll certainly find a way, but I don't think I'll be complaining at our customs if worse comes to worse. LOL