Current time: 05-14-2024, 08:59 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
I'm considering doing more part time studies next year but in a different college. Parang nasayang lang ang oras ko ngayong taon, halos walang mailagay sa portfolio kundi mga ROBOT dahil sa bwisit na final project na yan. The good thing is our project looks better than most of the student works they've presented last week.
rave: looking to get a Masters degree scholarship to Japan. ;3;

rant: so many requirements!!!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Went to batch '86s Homecoming.

Rave:
T'was awesome.

Rant:
It ended at 11+ pm

Rant:
CSB test today. I only had 4 hours of sleep =_=
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(11-12-2011, 02:56 AM)NiX Wrote: An actual rant from me. I'll spare you from most of the negative vibes by spoilering it. LOL

Meant to post a long-winding rant about an FB contact triple-posting on FB a close-up picture of her father's fresh corpse, then her mother crying by it, and later his coffin (NSFL). But there, I left out the details and summed it up in that sentence. I understand the need to grieve and the incoherence it brings about, but damn; even the dead don't deserve such public indignity.

I saw something worse today!!!

http://i.imgur.com/dR9DP.jpg
Hahahah I actually think that's cute. The one I posted is still more morbid. LOL
does anyone know MIBD or professional diligence?

im currently under training in the company, and i think it about getting and helping clients invest money on currenct,gold and spot gold in the foreign exchange via MIBD. i found out that the company also doesnt pay taxes and doesnt have a log in system etc. O_O but everybody else is good in the company.
Rave: College classes are going great
Rave:3 classes left this semester
RaveOhmynly had 1 class this week and that was yesterday
Rave:Finally get to put my game idea into a drawing
Rave:Last nite (a couple hours ago) I beat ultimate ziniada (PSP so yes she was all aerial) for the second time w/o the crab cheap AC (she ran out of Ammo had 0003AP left Shock )
Rant: I FORGOT ALL ABOUT SUB CHARACTERS (and I had this thought going on since over 4 years ago so~ epic fail Facepalm )
Rave: life is great so far XP
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
rave: of all goes well sep pay comes in tomorrow XD
Rave:
Class Night tomorrow. Ima go ghost hunting Clapping

Rant:
It also means I won't be home to play Skyrim Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Yahoo philippines "news" articles commenters really ought to ask more questions to gain at least a competent understanding of the issues at hand in the "articles" in order to not sound like they're talking out of their asses. -_- Of course, there's always the chance that they don't care. It is the internet after all.
rave: sep pay wohoo!
rant: banks are making it hard to transfer the cash.
rant: ATM withdrawal limits
rave: HG Sinanju get~
(11-25-2011, 11:18 AM)Sforza Wrote: Yahoo philippines "news" articles commenters really ought to ask more questions to gain at least a competent understanding of the issues at hand in the "articles" in order to not sound like they're talking out of their asses. -_- Of course, there's always the chance that they don't care. It is the internet after all.

I think this applies to Yahoo commenters in general. LOL
ahahaha all good things come to those who wait?

anyway suddenly felt a bit of pity for the guy LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

HAHAHA go easy jin, you don't have to suddenly exact revenge on the dude just for that. Work is still work.
"Rave: i am excited to go home today. my father told me we have a new office worker that used to be my professor in UST and also my most disliked professor because of how he criticizes my cad works.

REVENGE IS COMING!!! REVENGE!!! "

XD