Current time: 05-11-2024, 08:55 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(11-12-2011, 10:57 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(11-12-2011, 06:31 PM)Serene Wrote: Anybody here a have a book on SQL?

If you have a free afternoon on a weekend I can just teach you in one sitting. It isn't hard.

Nice. Sige one time.

'Signatures are overrated.'
Para silang mga ipis, bigla-bigla nagiging active. Someone also called me this Thursday morning.

Similar m.o., but she knew that I was a student of FEU. When I asked her how (they?) got my number, she basically just ignored me and went back to stating WHY they called me. Then she stated [plan b] that I might have heard of (insert company strat), and that they weren't looking for sales reps(lies), instead they wanted people to handle them sales reps, and she went the extra mile by saying that FEU students are responsible, "professional" people(white lies)

In the end I just told them to call back whenever because I had classes for 9am-7pm, Monday to Saturday(lies). I'm still wondering how the hell they got my number. This was the 2nd time that I got a similar call.

I'd say yes to one of their summons just to see how it works and spread the lulz on the internet like the "professional" I am LOL
Ok guys, here's the thing. I know we have a policy that we shouldn't post private info here like phone numbers and addresses but we've got to break this once in a while. So who want to post the number the guy used to call you?

Around midnight, my cel went Isoge! Isoge! so I had to answer it and was bugged by the same call you guys got. All I know is you don't wake people in the middle of the night just for your financial convenience. So basically, I shrugged it off after two hellos. Then my phone rang again twice while I was sleeping. Nice right?

@Sforza
yup. i remember he played RO, hooked me up some items in-game and introduced me to your character.

@MLM callers
strange. i have not yet been contacted. gusto kong barahin at prankahin pag tumawag XD
I'm hoping it's not really one of our members who gave our numbers to those people. I'm quite sure that i never posted my number anywhere on the boards, only thru personal messages to other members. I'm also quite sure that the general public can't get my number thru Facebook or most social sites since my profile is always viewable only by my friends.

If someone in here leaked our contact info, that person just lost a lot of respect from me. If anyone wants the number of the callers, just PM or text me.

Tangina. Glare
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Oh btw - the person that called me stated no linkback to RR whatsoever, so count me out of the "people contacted thru someone from RR" list LOL

For you guys though, I am still wondering how they got your contact infos. Not from me though.
i dont have my numbers posted anywhere, especially on facebook, regardless of how tight i think my security settings are.

rant: sooooooooooo many scam/ad loop live streams of pacquiao's match. anyone got a real stream?
Watching the pacquiao fight in a sauna type environment (belair gym after it rained) with rick now. Fights are not bad but damn hot >_<
^ I think I read that wrong...
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy Birthday, Grim!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Happy Birthday Grim ^^
Happy birthday Grim!!!!
Maligayang Bati Mix!
Happy Bday MIX!!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy Birthday MIArghvillage elder) Worship